Jordans being worn in the NCAA Men;s Tournament

this is sure to get locked but you should just check the official jordans season thread, just trying to look out

icons and sj's
SJA136031820_large.jpg

D.J. Gay from SDSU rocking the 7's Hares and #15 Leonard rocking the black/red 6's.

I was wondering how the 09 SJ's would hold up if I hooped in a pair of mine.... guess they would do fine.

Originally Posted by jreese44

I was wondering how the 09 SJ's would hold up if I hooped in a pair of mine.... guess they would do fine.

players on washington have been wearing since they dropped.

Originally Posted by frOGman

ya Washington been rockin Space Jams for a while..but def. a dope look..
I agree, first time I've seen em play all year...I'm an ACC (Terps) watcher.

so far i have seen scotty reynolds wearing the silver anniversary IV and Cory fisher wearing the icy X also in the Texas Longhorn game there were 2 players wearing the silver anniversary IIs

san diego state game wasnt on long but i saw hares, cdp 18s, and a couple varsity red 6s

I love how they wear them in games and theres still people on here that are afraid to wear them or keeping them DS....SMH

Thanks for the pics. man I'd be pissed if I played for Washington and didn't have Space Jams to rock. 

Man how do they hoop in those space jams? My feet start hurting near the toe box after a couple of hours of just wearing them casually, i cant imagine hooping them lol

If your toe is hurting after walking on them then u need to go 1/2 size up. I learned the hardway back in '00.

yeah his feet must have hurt like crazy after that game, for playing in those space jam

Back
Top Bottom