JORDANS FATHER KILLED DUE TO GAMBLING DEBTS??

I know this theory has been floating around for quite some time, and I just wanted to see what yall thought... to me it most certainly makes sense.. hisgambling problems and debts were widely known, and i can just envision a scenario in which he says " Im Michael Jordan, im not paying yall @%%*".....so it does make sense... yalls thoughts?

I honestly believe it.

Too many coincidences in the medias version of what happened.

Yeah, apparently so.

It's all good, though. I'm still riding that emotional high from watching the Dream Team a couple summers ago. Jordan and Bird and Magic and Scottieand all them on the same team? Sweeeet.

Well, I'm off to go trade some pogs and rock out to Collective Soul.

if you read driven from within.. theres an excerpt that talks about how mj was the only one in his family that wasnt openly grieving at the funeral.. somethignabout how he just accepted that what happened happened.. i always thought that was kind of strange considering how his father was murdered

what are some facts of the case that would prove this theory??... idk the full story, so idk, but like dude said... stuff like jordan wasnt grieving at thefuneral, etc... what are some others?

i doubt that Mike would've let that happen.

RIP, but we don't know if Mike's pops was living life on a straight line

no disrespect at all, but i heard some things..

Originally Posted by jeyel

if you read driven from within.. theres an excerpt that talks about how mj was the only one in his family that wasnt openly grieving at the funeral.. somethign about how he just accepted that what happened happened.. i always thought that was kind of strange considering how his father was murdered

Alot men dont cry at funerals.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Yeah, apparently so.

It's all good, though. I'm still riding that emotional high from watching the Dream Team a couple summers ago. Jordan and Bird and Magic and Scottie and all them on the same team? Sweeeet.

laugh.gif

Yeah, apparently so.

It's all good, though. I'm still riding that emotional high from watching the Dream Team a couple summers ago. Jordan and Bird and Magic and Scottie and all them on the same team? Sweeeet.

Well played sir.

I don't know if I heard right, but I heard once that the asked Jordan sr. about throwing a game or something and he did the opposite !!!

Originally Posted by Mister Friendly

Originally Posted by jeyel

if you read driven from within.. theres an excerpt that talks about how mj was the only one in his family that wasnt openly grieving at the funeral.. somethign about how he just accepted that what happened happened.. i always thought that was kind of strange considering how his father was murdered

Alot men dont cry at funerals.

true.. but if you read the passage (which ill try to find when i get off work) .. it wasnt that he wasnt crying .. it was more of his demeanor .. even theperson that commented.. cant remember if its howard white or tinker.. saying how any normal person would have wanted revenge .. but mike kind of knew it waswhat it was and wanted to move on .. they tried to spin it in to a positive.. saying how mike was strong.. but its still kind of strange IMO

Originally Posted by bryanne2210

I don't know if I heard right, but I heard once that the asked Jordan sr. about throwing a game or something and he did the opposite !!!

The one that stuck in my mind since i was i kid..
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by dreClark

Yeah, apparently so.

Well played sir.
Very well played
laugh.gif

a couple weeks before the murder, Mike had a company do a consultation on getting bullet proof windows installed in his crib

yeah thats a pretty well known unknown...
Nobody hates MJ for it tho..... he can do no wrong.

But weren't to teenagers arrested and it called just a random thing?

Yeah, wasn't it 2 kids that ended up getting charged with the murder?? I think they ended up turning themselves in a day or two later after the indicidentdue to guilt. From the story, I think the kids didn't know who they were hitting up and just wanted to get some money at the time but the Dad didn'thave any money on him.

Back
Top Bottom