Jordans in Movies...

Does any body remember a movie where these two kids hypnotised there parents into getting them stuff and one of the kids got some jordans does anyone know which ones they were...its from a long time ago...

shuttleworth.....best looking 13s in a movie ever
Never met her before
But I think I like her like a metaphor
It's hard ta get ~lu

OG AJ 1's .... Gung Ho
5yjvl0y.jpg
This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

this guy in my science book is wearing 5's and the tounge is reflecting in the pic.
------------------------------------------
real talk

Sell me white and 3m tounge v's and flips. PM me if you got em 4 cheap

they wear jays in y'alls text books :lol:
laugh.gif

if we're naming movies clockers had X's
white men can't jump had VI's i think
and more recent get rich or die trying had II's and IV's

Quote:
Does any body remember a movie where these two kids hypnotised there parents into getting them stuff and one of the kids got some jordans does anyone know which ones they were...its from a long time ago...
51raHRKHdYL._SS500_.jpg

23 Banks Right on a NON-Stop Flight...He Gives You the Tongue...Tucks You In NIGHT...NIGHT...

i never seen j's in a textbook, but i always used to see og nike's in the outdated nyc textbooks
Free Mike
TEAM BROOKLYN​
TEAM RICK ASTLEY

im not sure but im guessin that "white men cant jump" or "crossover" or some similar kind of movie has them.
i mean, basketball movies. but definitely not "coach carter" with those barkley's tiny little shorts.
Indohan

John Connor wears black V's in TERMINATOR 2: JUDGMENT DAY. And there's that scene in THE FAST AND THE FURIOUS: TOKYO DRIFT where the kid is trying to sell the red XX1's.

well i did see the xiii lows in a science text book to and the most obvious in "do the right thing" with the iv"s and in coach carter someone had 18.5's and rebound one of the main characters had xix"s

I remember watching The Little Rascals (94') not long ago, and noticed that one of bullys that picked on Alfalfa was wearing a pair of white/black IX's.
*AO17*

From What I Remember On The Top of My Head...

Do The Right Thing: Cement 4s
White Men Can't Jump: Fire Red 5s, Infra Red 6s
Terminator 2: Judgment Day: Black/Silver 5s
He Got Game: Black/White 13s
Coach Carter: Black/White Jordan Team Flow
The Fast & The Furious: Tokyo Drift: Red/Black 21s

yeah the XIII`s where in a science text book,,and the IX`s were in lil rascels

there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about

It's been a minute since I've seen both movies, but I think i recall there being jordans in "Sunset Park" and one of my favorite ballin' movies next to "Hoosiers" called "Above The Rim"...

Quote:
there was a movie i watched on TBS about these 2 guys who were wrestling fans and they tried to bring back their favorite wrestler that gets fired from the league,,anyways in the beggining 1 of the main actors is wearing the cement III`s,,does anybody know what im talking about
This thread is stupidNeed Videogames?

also in Hitch will smith wears patent/gold 1's when he has a flashback of himself in college. I saw that and was laughing cuz i knew those shoes released way after the scene was supposed to take place. lol i was the only one laughing, and everyone wuz lk what the @#%$? :D
happy.gif

High School Musical 2had some. Most Will Smith movies do also
TeaM​
GEORGIA SOLE
DEDICATION IS KEY Member #25- DWalk31
DeKalb County​

wth how do og black patent/ gold 1's exist? pics? and the jumpman is on the black patent/gold 1's too, :smh:
smh.gif
, I don't think that hitch was trying to imply that he owned and wore a pair of og jordan 1's :smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
:smh:
smh.gif
wer did you get that stupid idea

Back
Top Bottom