Jordan's In The Bahamas ?

Im going on a cruise next month and have never been to the Bahamas. I dont expect much there Jordan wise because nowdays everybody buys Jordans. But for the people who have been there is there any spots where I can find some stuff on sale or anything for that matter.

Im just asking because in 05 I went to Hawaii and got lucky and found some steel X's on sale for $69.00 bucks. Any help would be great! Thanks once again and God Bless

honestly bro dont waste ur time, between 00-07 we got everything from a regular GR to LS and QS's, but nowadays there isnt anything worth talkin about.

prices are 20-40 above usa retail because we pay import and custom duties for everything.

Thanks for the look out SoleJordan! Ya I knew more or less its hard to find some lo key jordan spots nowdays. Me being a jordan head and never going to the Bahamas I still gotta shop so I thought why not look at sneakers as well!

lol i'm from the bahamas, and to be honest you wont find much jays here, and even if you do run across a few the price on them are through the roof, all the jays i got i've gotten through ebay while having to pay 25% customs on them plus processing fees so that should tell u its bad here.

Originally Posted by 310HxA

Forget about jordans bro just enjoy your cruise
yeah. i'd be more concerned about seeing some shorties in bikinis and stuff
devil.gif

my family is from Aruba, and every year I go down there i find steals. Citrus 7 for 85, metallic 5 for 100, fire red 5 for 100,
like dude said up top though, new kicks cost more

Originally Posted by luxurious24

lol i'm from the bahamas, and to be honest you wont find much jays here, and even if you do run across a few the price on them are through the roof, all the jays i got i've gotten through ebay while having to pay 25% customs on them plus processing fees so that should tell u its bad here.

where do you live???

Originally Posted by donttalkitlivit

where do you live???

he/both of us are from the bahamas

i Remember goin back in 04 and they had everything beware cuz all the kicks are more than retail goodluck

see this is why u need to be coming to the virgin islands, were space jams are 150 instead of 175 and you can probly find some cdp packs and buy each shoe out the pack for 150 or less. goodluck tho

I hear you man... You guys pay crazy customs tax... Food clothes cars... everything.... thats kind of annoying though

I remember seeing a lot in St. Thomas, but the prices were at least 50% more than in the states. Plus, I don't really trust it.

Back
Top Bottom