Jordans on Ebay from International Sellers

What are some of you guys' opinions of the Jordans selling from places like Kixpress in Taiwan on Ebay? I found a real nice pair of True Blue III'sfor $210 plus like $30 shipping. No tagged pics or anything and I'm not really considering buying them, but just curious what you J gurus thought aboutthese sellers.

I've had good experience buying shoes and other stuff from international sellers. Like the poster above me said, as long as their feedback is good, youshould be fine.

Also, it will probably take longer for you to receive the shoes. Don't expect the shoes overnight or anything cause most of the time it takes about a weekto ship internationally.

i've copped from ebay taiwan and hongkong. all was fine. standard ebay precautions apply.

Originally Posted by foe the love of money

same thing as any other seller on eBay.

check the feedback, the transactions and such

and try to ask for tagged pics

its worth a shot
Somes it Up.

A lot of the sellers from Taiwan network together so you will see a lot of them having the same inventory as each other. There are some great sellers out thereif you know where to look.

Like the others have said though, if you're not sure about a seller, then the usual ebay protocols apply

Yea, I think you are just as likely to get ripped off by an american as you are a taiwan place....standard rules apply

I have no idea but I got a few pairs from Taiwan and Japan sellers, all legit. I dont know how they get so man OGs and can sell them for so cheap. (Kanyeshrug)

Kixpress are legit... got mine true blue from them in three days. 100 % legit

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Kixpress is legit

KobeBryantfan is legit

i-kix is legit

jkoo23 is legit
Word fam. Much respect for the heads up. Looking at TB's from Kixpress. Now you got me thinking hard about them. Thanks man.

Originally Posted by rojanjon

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Kixpress is legit

KobeBryantfan is legit

i-kix is legit

jkoo23 is legit
Word fam. Much respect for the heads up. Looking at TB's from Kixpress. Now you got me thinking hard about them. Thanks man.

No problem, I'm waiting to pull the trigger from any of these sellers when the price is right. I don't want to pay over $230 for them.

Back
Top Bottom