Jordan's on Everybody Hates Chris

Not sure if people have seen this, but here's a clip from a recent episode of Everybody Hates Chris. CDP 2's, but they're supposed to be OG'sdue to the time the shows supposed to be taking place (1987).

There was also some Old Love 1s on an episode. Of course they were pretended as OGs since the time and place of this show.

i like this show. he of course due to them emulating the culture back then also had on a pair of Is the season before that.

nice, i have those shoes, i love them. but it's a little too small so i can't wear it as much as i'd like but i just got the melo 2's soit's all good but these are definitely nice

laugh.gif
for whatever reason I decided to watch the episodes that came on todayand saw this episode

funny
laugh.gif

If someone ever step on my Jordans like that, I'll just lay all of my books down and give him the best a** whooping of his life.

CDP II's are dope people will be mad they didnt get em couple years down the line.

Originally Posted by AirThompson

CDP II's are dope people will be mad they didnt get em couple years down the line.

Got mine. Just waitin on some nice weather to break em out

Still lookin for 21/2 pack
smh.gif
. Wish some dude would scuff my J's. They would need the police to peel me off of him
mad.gif

Originally Posted by HOLLAKID619

Originally Posted by AirThompson

Got mine. Just waitin on some nice weather to break em out

I wear mine a lot. I just creased my toe box last night after wearing them almost a year now. People ask me about these sometimes.

i'm happy i got my pair people will so kick them self in the @*% later on when they think about it why didn't they buy them

Back
Top Bottom