Jordans?

About a month ago I was looking at shoes and came across these very interesting looking ones, at the time I knew nothing about shoes so I searched them up and found out they were Jordan Flight Plates, I didn't really know a whole lot about shoes t the time so I asked a buddy that is a sneakerhead about them he said their cool but kinda worthless. lately I've been getting back into shoes though and I saw a picture of the shoes while searching through texts and I realized I had never come across these shoes before while learning about jordans, they have what I believe to be a cursive version of Japanese but I'm not 100% sure and they have strange colors tie dyed I decided to try to find out if my friend was wrong and look for a price tag on these shoes and I couldn't find them anywhere. I tried description i tried image search and asking other sneakerheads and they all have no clue what the colorway on these shoes are, are they fake? are they rare? are they custom? I am quite curious please answer back. Thank you in advance.
Josiah Fujimura
IMG_2997.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2997.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 3
  • IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2997.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 4
  • IMG_2997.jpg
    IMG_2997.jpg
    268.6 KB · Views: 3
If its a Jordan flight plate there would def be a jumpman on this pair somewhere. It looks to me to just be a knockoff version.

Back
Top Bottom