Jorja Smith - Project 11.....HER VOICE IS FIRE.

It's funny that I see this post today cuz I've been listening to her all day. She's fire. "Carry Me Home," has been on loop all dannnng day. haha!

I found out about her a few weeks ago and have been addicted to her track Where Did I Go? I plan on giving this EP a listen.

I'm hooked

Her songwriting is top notch, especially for it being her first project.

She's also gorgy

embarassed.gif

I'm hooked

Her songwriting is top notch, especially for it being her first project.

Agreed. She has a beautiful voice but its her songwriting that really has me intrigued. Very good EP.....I think she has a really bright future as an artist and she seems to embrace writing about social issues/injustices.

She's also gorgy

:wow:

Honestly thats what made me check her out then I heard her voice, I fell instantly in love lmfao.

Imperfect circle sounds like her single song that the internet and her fans are going to pick or will at lesat become her most well known track so far but every song has potential IMO.

Last edited:
Kudos to her for being a supportive gf

Her mans has cancer and cut off his hair -- she did the same -- you don't find a ride-or-die chick like that everyday

Last edited:
Walsall UK :wow::wow::wow:

I live 5 miles from that bum **** town and I'm having a REAL hard time believing these genetics and talent blossomed from there :lol:

She's different though... She's got everything you would want in a star.

Saw her at Afropunk -- one of my favorite sets

She got the right swag and is great live -- she's also young at 20yo

Back
Top Bottom