Jose Juan Barea really sucks

This dude is a joke.

Now I know why Dallas rarely plays him after seeing him get significant minutes.
First he tries to get into a fight with a guy who is five inches taller and 30 lbs heavier in Rodney Stuckey. Little ****** Barea would have been murdered.
Then he has 3 TO and 0 AST in just 13 minutes.

This trashbag is in the NBA and a guy like Jason Gardner never even made an NBA roster? I don't get it.

roll.gif

The funny thing is he was KILLING either the Wizards or Lakers I think. He dropped like 16 on them.

Sad thing is he had a career game against Farmar and Fisher the other day

but he is trash

eyes.gif
Yeah, this post was 100% necessary. Thanks for the controversial, hard-pressing discussion, Zo...

And Jason Gardner?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
There's a reason he never made an NBA roster...

Originally Posted by Nowitness41Dirk

eyes.gif
Yeah, this post was 100% necessary. Thanks for the controversial, hard-pressing discussion, Zo...

And Jason Gardner?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're telling me that Jason Gardner couldn't be just as good of an NBA player as this turd Barea? Give me a break.

Hes only good in the d-league. He has a good game in the NBA every once in awhile but other then that hes trash.

I hate JJB more than any other player in the league, I despise that little piece of $%+#.

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

eyes.gif

And Jason Gardner?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
You're telling me that Jason Gardner couldn't be just as good of an NBA player as this turd Barea? Give me a break.
You don't think there might be a reason that not one single team in the NBA, as desperate as teams are for quality PG play, has given him anopportunity?... Could he be as good as Barea? Maybe, but it's not like that's saying much. It's also worth noting that JJB is 24, and Gardner'sgotta be what, 28 or 29? Sure, maybe Gardner could be as good as JJB right now, but he's 4 or 5 years older and never played a single NBA game... Not surewhere you're going with that whole rant.

Barea is really not that bad. if he had a little size he would be a beast. dude has got a WET. he can throw dimes too, id be more mad at marcus banks forsucking than barea

Originally Posted by NBAdotcom

eyes.gif

And Jason Gardner?
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
I think that might be the reason not a single team in the NBA, as desperate as teams are for quality PG play, has given him an opportunity... Could he be as good as Barea? Maybe, but it's not like that's saying much. It's also worth noting that JJB is 24, and Gardner's gotta be what, 28 or 29? Sure, maybe Gardner could be as good as JJB right now, but he's 4 or 5 years older and never played a single NBA game... Not sure where you're going with that whole rant.
I didn't really mean now...but after he finished school and was one of the nation's top guards during his senior year he should have gotten atleast a bite from the NBA, but instead these worthless trashbags like Barea and Sasha Vujasuck who have no business even sniffing an NBDL court.

gardner > barea

jason was the man...i think he's good enough to be on a roster, shame that he's not though.

and barea...yeah, guy's trash.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

He sucks?

Or...he sucks because he's taking the roster spot of an American?

he sucks because he's not a sun.

don't forget that jesus is canadian.

I doubt anybody else remembers this, but Barea was ejected from the finals of the America East tourney in 2004 or 2005 for throwing a punch at a Vermontplayer. He's got anger issues.

JJB was really good at Northeastern, and I do recall him tearing up Chris Paul in the USA games.. But, recently seeing him play for PR and the Mavs, where didthis dude go?? He makes some boneheaded plays and dumb turnovers on a consistent basis..
But, there has to be a reason why he made the squad and other players didn't...

He makes some boneheaded plays and dumb turnovers on a consistent basis..

How many games you seen this dude play my man?
laugh.gif

THe Mavericks haven't played him that much, and when he has (at least this season) he hasn't turned it over that much, and he mainly hits shots. Yallare basing this off one game, so I guess I should take it with a grain of salt. Only Mavericks or heavy-NBA fans should know how good/bad this dude is.He's not great, he's not good, but he's definitely not bad.

Originally Posted by B1LLY HOYLE

He sucks?

Or...he sucks because he's taking the roster spot of an American?
He sucks because he's taking the spot of anyone that can play...because he can't play.

Honestly the more I think about the more I realize how dumb this and probably xenophobic this thread is. JJB doesn't get a lot of clock but when he does heactually usually helps the Mavs. I ain't even a big fan of his or anything but to go out of your way and make a thread about dude is just dumb.

Originally Posted by SneakerPro

I ain't even a big fan of his or anything but to go out of your way and make a thread about dude is just dumb.
Basically sums up how I feel... He's a third string PG that only plays in a pinch or in blowouts... Did we really need a thread telling us thathe's not good? Or that a guy like Jason Gardner would be better suited for mop-up duty? Just seems kinda... I don't even know what word I'd use todescribe it.

Back
Top Bottom