Josh Cribs is a BEAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eek.gif
dude is a MONSTER

PAY

THAT

MAN

HIS

MONEY.

I don't care if you have to draw up a deal at halftime.

He became the all-time KO return leader with the first, and now he's piling on.

Originally Posted by true 3 blue

That fool runs funny
laugh.gif

He IS their offense, props to him.
he's fast as +%%+, but it looks like he's running while sitting on an invisible chair....

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

That fool runs funny
laugh.gif

He IS their offense, props to him.
he's fast as +%%+, but it looks like he's running while sitting on an invisible chair....
roll.gif

And yea, looks like he's cramping or something everytime. Is this his contract year?

Is this his contract year?
No, not even close. He signed a 6 milli for 6 year deal 2 years ago. He wants that Devin Hester money though and my dude obviously deserves it.
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

No, not even close. He signed a 6 milli for 6 year deal 2 years ago. He wants that Devin Hester money though and my dude obviously deserves it.
pimp.gif

he also deserves it by the way he has acted about getting a new contract. NOT ONCE has he ever complained about his current contract.

Originally Posted by aar1002

Originally Posted by EnEyeKayEe

pimp.gif

he also deserves it by the way he has acted about getting a new contract. NOT ONCE has he ever complained about his current contract.
It was 3 years ago (not 2), my bad...

Spoiler [+]
[h1]Agent for Cleveland Browns' Josh Cribbs tells team to rework contract, or make a trade[/h1] [h4]By Jamie Turner[/h4] [h5]May 19, 2009, 9:29PM[/h5]
**** Crow/The Plain Dealer

A Pro Bowl special teams player, Josh Cribbs will not attend Browns minicamp and will demand a trade if the team does not rework his current six-year contract, his agent said Tuesday.
CLEVELAND, Ohio -- Browns receiver Josh Cribbs will definitely ask to be traded if the Browns tell him they won't re-do his contract, multiple sources close to the situation said Tuesday.
As expected, Cribbs failed to show up for the first day of voluntary minicamp Tuesday because there's been no "meaningful dialogue" yet on a new contract, according to Cribbs' agent, J.R. Rickert. As of Tuesday night, the two sides had still no made no progress, Rickert said.

The minicamp runs through Thursday, with only the final day being open to the media. Although it's voluntary, players are expected to be there -- and almost all attend.

Rickert said the Browns told him they might be willing to open discussions Tuesday, but no substantial talks took place. He said the Browns have also indicated that they might not want to renegotiate.

medium_cribbsmugmd.jpg

Mark Duncan/Associated PressThe Browns have said they have defensive plans for Cribbs this season, if and when he rejoins the team.
"We exchanged emails Monday night, but there were no proposals made or numbers discussed," said Rickert. "We need to have some substantial talks for Josh to show up."
Cribbs has four years remaining on the six-year, $6.7 million extension he signed in Nov. 2006 with his previous agents. His base salaries over the next four years are $620,000, $635,000, $650,000 and $790,000. The starting point for Cribbs' side is Devin Hester's four-year, $40 million extension with $15 million guaranteed.

Rickert said he also has phone records to prove that Browns owner Randy Lerner had a conversation with Cribbs right after the season. Cribbs said Lerner told him in that conversation that the Browns would make good on former General Manager Phil Savage's promise to re-do Cribbs' deal in the off-season.

But the club countered in a statement Monday that "no one from the current Browns organization, including owner Randy Lerner, has ever made any promises to Josh Cribbs with regard to his contract status."

A source said Cribbs is upset that Lerner is denying any promise. Cribbs' absence is significant, because he's in line for a key role as a strong safety and nickelback. Cribbs said last week that the Browns are serious about him playing -- and perhaps even starting -- on defense this season.

The Browns had no further comment Tuesday.
But yeah, I know what you mean.
laugh.gif
wink.gif

Back
Top Bottom