Josh Freeman Enters Drug Rehab Program

laugh.gif
 Alright, there was a rumor going around Tampa that Freeman had developed a coke habit sometime in the offseason when the lockout was going on. A lot of people had heard the same things, and that was the word around USF's campus. I guess he blew some lines with some USF girls a couple times, although I'm not positive if it really became as bad as I heard.
He also admitted to eating Taco Bell 5 days a week for most of the last two seasons....so maybe he just buckled down and got on a great diet and is working hard. Hopefully the rumor was false.

Gunna is in a war room right now preping for the draft
nerd.gif

Sidenote: always wanted to know what the vols were doing in his avy regards to the hand motions
nerd.gif

The hell is going on here.

Josh Freeman issued a statement Monday night saying he "voluntarily" entered the NFL drug program because he takes medication to treat ADHD.

"I have NEVER tested positive for any illegal drugs or related substances," Freeman said. "Further, I have agreed to take, and have PASSED 46 NFL-regulated drug tests over the last year and a half. ... I have ADHD and I have been prescribed and permitted to take medication to treat this condition for the entirety of my NFL career. Well over a year ago, I took a different medication for the same condition (Ritalin rather than Adderall), and to assure everyone that the error was a one-time mistake, I agreed to be voluntarily tested in the 'NFL Program'." The confidentiality of Freeman's medical status has been violated, and he and the NFL Players Association plan to take action

I heard he's been into pain pills and coke since a couple years ago. Same stuff Farve was into and why he never got caught in his career. Don't really know what's up with this though.

So freeman was popping the molly. No wonder he got so skinny.

Last edited:
I find it funny too that he's saying he has ADHD. Dude is the calmest, weirdest robotic speaker in the world.

Am I missing something? Why are people assuming Freeman is guilty until proven innocent?

I have no reason not to believe his side of the story, it sounds like some people from the Bucs were intentionally trying to screw him over by leaking his business. Everything else about him being in rehab for coke and whatnot is just rumors

Dude. He's a damn cokehead. I made this thread a year ago when I first heard about all this. Every player nowadays is using aderrall as the go-to excuse whenever they test positive for anything because the NFL can't make any statements on if that's really what it was or not. I've also heard he could have been taking aderrall as a masking agent for cocaine.

I didn't "hear" from some average joe outside the stadium, it was from multiple people including one with direct ties to the Bucs brass and another that knew a dealer/girl that sold and did a few lines with Freeman.

Even besides that there was a bunch of people from USF saying the same things. These aren't things you ever hear about any other NFL quarterbacks. Doesn't seem like something all these people would have made up over a year ago before this came out.

Last edited:
Messed up that the Bucs leaked this information at all.  Freeman should sue, legitimately.

I don't think it was even the Bucs that leaked it. I think it was some inquiring team that's trying to get Freeman for cheap.

Jess Robinson ‏@BaseballJess 25 Sep

The last time I saw Josh Freeman he was doing coke in SoHo. This was on a Saturday. He had a 1:00 game the next day. That is all.

Just a tweet but so many people have been saying this.
Weird that it seems like everyone but the Bucs heard

Back
Top Bottom