Josh Freeman is the NEXT GREAT QB.

Unfortunately no...you see, by being a K-State alum, that automatically dooms him to a life of mediocrity and it carries with it a lifetime of smelling like cow and horse %##%. It's a cross they have to carry in return for the cheap education.

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

Unfortunately no...you see, by being a K-State alum, that automatically dooms him to a life of mediocrity and it carries with it a lifetime of smelling like cow and horse %##%. It's a cross they have to carry in return for the cheap education.

You seem to be a tad bit upset
Spoiler [+]

grin.gif

Originally Posted by gottagitdemjs

You seem to be a tad bit upset
Spoiler [+]

grin.gif

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by eashawty

OP is right, dont even need to discuss this because its so true. Minus well just lock this up.

30t6p3b.gif

My bad, **Minds well.

Happy?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
*** Mitus well.

Lets get back on topic people..
tired.gif
tired.gif
You're a troll dawg, you were the one trying to get people to sway away from the topic with your wack !$+ comment. You might as well get the %%!# up out this thread.
Now, back on topic..Freeman had the 9th best TD-INT ratio of all-time this year.

The whole 'minus well/minus whale' thing went over your head, huh?

Originally Posted by Buc Em

Originally Posted by Rolaholic

Originally Posted by eashawty

OP is right, dont even need to discuss this because its so true. Minus well just lock this up.

30t6p3b.gif

My bad, **Minds well.

Happy?
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

30t6p3b.gif
*** Mitus well.

Lets get back on topic people..
tired.gif
tired.gif
You're a troll dawg, you were the one trying to get people to sway away from the topic with your wack !$+ comment. You might as well get the %%!# up out this thread.
Now, back on topic..Freeman had the 9th best TD-INT ratio of all-time this year.

The whole 'minus well/minus whale' thing went over your head, huh?

Originally Posted by Jay02

Question...

Does the majority think Rodgers is already great?

Yes. In the scope of the question with Freeman, I'm thinking OP means currently in the NFL. So Rodgers easily qualifies as one of the greater QB's in the NFL today.

All-time though....Nah. Can't get that designation so early, but he's on his way.

Originally Posted by Jay02

Question...

Does the majority think Rodgers is already great?

Yes. In the scope of the question with Freeman, I'm thinking OP means currently in the NFL. So Rodgers easily qualifies as one of the greater QB's in the NFL today.

All-time though....Nah. Can't get that designation so early, but he's on his way.

Been saying this since his Rookie yr. I knew he was the best QB out of that class.....Dude's REALLY going to break out next year.

Been saying this since his Rookie yr. I knew he was the best QB out of that class.....Dude's REALLY going to break out next year.

i wanna say Joe Flacco but ......................

Freeman's got a high ceiling, had a good season he's on his way (pretty much already there) to being a top 10 QB

i wanna say Joe Flacco but ......................

Freeman's got a high ceiling, had a good season he's on his way (pretty much already there) to being a top 10 QB

Back
Top Bottom