Josh Howard out for season ALREADY. vol. Wizards take more L's

EddieWinslow1983

formerly piczon1983
Damn.
mad.gif
indifferent.gif

Talk about bad timing... Now he kills what little value he likely had going into next season too...

Dude can't catch a break...

Andra Blatch (sp?) will continue to go ham.

Is it just me or have we actually been a fun team to watch since our big 3 haven't been on the roster.

Originally Posted by I HIT LICKS

Andra Blatch (sp?) will continue to go ham.

Is it just me or have we actually been a fun team to watch since our big 3 haven't been on the roster.

agree
laugh.gif

I hate to see anyone get hurt, but for the effort this guy put into Dallas the last 2 years has been comical
So glad I dont have to see his weak ankles roll every other week and that I don't have to see this guy
do his step back jumper 20 million times a game

Foye, Howard, McGee, Blatche and Miller?

Ping pong balls galore...

He could be a potential steal this summer.

Sign him to a short term deal, let him rehab and hopefully he can return for the stretch run next season.

Originally Posted by JPZx

Foye, Howard, McGee, Blatche and Miller?

Ping pong balls galore...

Lopez, Harris, Jianlian, Lee, Douglas-Roberts have something to say about that.

This is the best thing that could have happened to them. They have no clue how to take a dive. They would resign him in the offseason to a max deal like they did to Gil. Its tough to be a fan when they can't even tank a season.

I don't see how this is bad news for the Wizards....this is TERRIBLE news for Josh Howard as he was playing for a new deal next season. Wizards have a team option on him, and it was close to 100% certain that even before his injury that he wasn't in the plans beyond these next 30 games.

Anyways, Wiz have been playing hard as %#!# post-trades. As bad as the 6-8 seeds are in the East, don't be surprised if they sneak into the playoffs or come damn close to getting a spot.

It's a Catch-22 cause it's nice to see them win and actually play with some passion, but with each win they get closer and closer to losing out on the lottery. Cousins, Turner, Wall, Favors, or bust.....let's get it.
laugh.gif

this team is 3-1 since the trade. should have been 4-0 if not for that meltdown in toronto

Back
Top Bottom