Josh Smith just did do it.

eek.gif
sick.gif
laugh.gif

I had a friend who used to be like that all the time with me. We weren't even playing basketball either. I mean, I'm "kind of" gay myself, but that touchy-feely stuff is for the birds.

The funny thing about it is my friend is currently doing a bid in prison for stealing cars.
smh.gif

Maybe next time he can focus on shooting better than 4/11, instead of focusing on making Bibby uncomfortable. It was funny though
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

I had a friend who used to be like that all the time with me. We weren't even playing basketball either. I mean, I'm "kind of" gay myself, but that touchy-feely stuff is for the birds.

The funny thing about it is my friend is currently doing a bid in prison for stealing cars.
smh.gif

Originally Posted by h3at23

Originally Posted by ERASCISM

smh.gif
whoa

roll.gif
roll.gif
I saw this today with a headline reading "NBA Sex Scandal: Sexual Harassment filed on Josh Smith".

Back
Top Bottom