JRose5: The Legend Grows (Deadspin)

http://m.deadspin.com/5981580/jalen...reggie-millers-ex+wife-and-espns-drug-testing

On Saturday ESPN analyst Jalen Rose was in Bloomington for College GameDay, ahead of No. 3 Indiana beating No. 1 Michigan. On Sunday, he was in New Orleans for the network's Super Bowl festivities. In between he washed away his sorrows at watering hole Kilroy's Sports, as well as at some random dudes' house.

Rose's adventures were chronicled on Reddit by a handful of students who were there, but, perhaps wary of narcing him out so he never comes back, a user's account of Rose holding court was swiftly deleted. Lost Lettermen grabbed it in time:
• "He seemed fairly confident that MJ was hungover in Game 5 of the '97 Finals and didn't actually have the flu"

• On Reggie Miller's house burning down in 1997: "He is SURE [ex-wife] Marita Miller burned down Reggie's house"

• "Joked how he couldn't smoke weed because ‘man I work for Disney!! You don't think they drug test us?' "

• "He kept asking how the hell you work a bong and after getting chirped for it, he goes ‘PLEASE. black people only use pipes if they're smoking crack' "

• "He claimed he could hit 17 of 20 3s RIGHT THEN AND THERE, everyone howled and said no way, he just laughed and kept yelling ‘*** ya'll *** ya'll' "

• "5am rolls around and he gets asked what time his flight is to leave for New Orleans – ‘oh I dunno….about 2 and a half hours' "

• On Jamaal Tinsley: ‘The dude drank vodka more often than water…AND I let him live with me! For a MONTH!'"
Jalen Rose and Jalen Rose's College GameDay windbreaker are national treasures, and should be preserved in the Smithsonian once the stains are steam-cleaned out.

Last edited:
Man, if this was actually about JRose5 then I would have enjoyed this more 
laugh.gif
 change the title to just Jalen Rose plz.... 
mean.gif

still enjoyed it, loved the Pacers back when I lived in Indy in the late 90s. Jalen Rose is still that dude 
nthat.gif

So celeb kicks it with you and treats you like one of his boys and this is how you return the favor?  Internet loving attention seekers are the worst.  This is why Celebs don't sign autographs and walk right past you with your hand out for dap.  Lame.....

Saw this earlier, Jalen Rose is that dude man :pimp:

Him and Chris Webber are the realest sports personalities out right now

i said i liked him last week cause he was all cheery and that sort of thing, but he was probably just tipsy while on tv

still though that's a terrible article. what does it accomplish besides plain ol' ratting on him? let that boy live

So celeb kicks it with you and treats you like one of his boys and this is how you return the favor?  Internet loving attention seekers are the worst.  This is why Celebs don't sign autographs and walk right past you with your hand out for dap.  Lame.....

Shaq's been killing Jalen Rose on twitter, straight up embarrassing him but Jalen Rose works for espn (Disney) and hes not given the freedom to respond the way Shaq is.

ESPN - so damn PC.

Damn, rattin my man out like that smh

:rofl: at jordan being hungover...
Rose is that dude

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom