JT needs to drop that 3rd album in 2010

Justin needs to drop that 3rd album in 2010, NT either hates or loves this man but both his albums could go down as classics IMO

hearing "Carry Out" blow up the airwaves got me thinking 2010 is the year for the 3rd album

I know he is on Esmee Denters 1st US single "Love Dealer" which also features Jay Sean

on a side note, the things I would do to Esmee
devil.gif
just something abouther I love
2b7a8l.jpg

Why does Justin Timberlake think he's that good, to drop an album whenever he feels like it.

Doesn't he have a contract with his record label abotu releasing albums within a certain period?

Yeah that last album was nice! Can't wait for the next one. Hopefully The Neptunes are all over it.

Definitely My Boy and I were talking about this a few Days Ago His Last Album was at released in 2006 which means he needs to come back..

Future Sex/ Love sounds was GREAT
eek.gif

Justified was GOOD
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Jiffyl00b

I wish there was, and its a demo he wrote for a female artist, probably Esmee?

Anyways, dudes management would definitely be messing up if they didn't try to get Chad and P on the next one. And was Boutique in Heaven a Neptunes beat?
nerd.gif
Wooooo!!! That was my joint!

Also, "Carry Out" is complete garbage and with Timbaland's recent fall off, I'm scared of another full collabo album between the two UNTILTimbo gets it right again. Right now, Justin is working with a bunch of artists on their own stuff, so I think he's doing that while searching for a newsound for himself. Once that happens, I think we'll see a new album (early '11) ...

Future Sex was one of my top 10 albums of this decade. Joint was amazing IMO. Wish Boutique In Heaven was on the reg version, I really liked that song as well.

I wasn't feeling the 2nd album that much! If he goes with the Neptunes and they bring it and record most instruments live like they did Justified I wouldlove to hear it in 2010!

Back
Top Bottom