Juelz Brings Out The Lambo Truck vol. Ashes on the Phantom, RNS

My second favorite beside Killa
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Originally Posted by langfor5

but hasn't he been showing that white phantom and spur for years now? i remember vids awhile back with those cars and a corvette i think...then the challenger
Same cars. White Corvette and the "Fanta" Challenger. First video I remember was the one he shot outside of his studio.

And? That means he probably owned all those cars instead of leasing
pimp.gif

but hasn't he been showing that white phantom and spur for years now? i remember vids awhile back with those cars and a corvette i think...then the challenger
Same cars. White Corvette and the "Fanta" Challenger. First video I remember was the one he shot outside of his studio.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Executive76

pimp.gif

Or uses the same luxury rental place

Originally Posted by Executive76

pimp.gif

Or uses the same luxury rental place

Back
Top Bottom