Juelz Santana explains why he feels comfortable wearing Jeremy Scott sneakers & women belts

these rappers are slowly coming out the closet, you woul dn't catch me dead wearing women belts & sneakers :lol: :smh:

What is the purpose of this thread? Seriously

Juelz is still one of the flyest rappers IMO

I don't cosign the Jeremy Scott sneakers tho

Last edited:
Y'all are buggin . . . Jeremy Scotts are fly and wearing the big buckle belts are cool . . . I personally wouldn't wear them because they are kinda gaudy, but it's definitely ridiculous to say he is "coming out the closet" for rocking big buckle belts . . . You prolly rocked with the big buckle trend before he said that . . .

no i don't wear anything that a women wears, if your comfortable in that stuff more power to you. i just find it weird how they are pushing this stuff to the masses.

no i don't wear anything that a women wears, if your comfortable in that stuff more power to you. i just find it weird how they are pushing this stuff to the masses.

How is anyone pushing it to the masses tho?

People just wearing what they want to wear..

If sheep wanna follow, then sheep gonna follow..

Don't get your jimmies rustled over this

these rappers are slowly coming out the closet, you woul dn't catch me dead wearing women belts & sneakers
laugh.gif
mean.gif

He clearly say he gives no f***s what y'all think because he still is going to be Juelz and you'll still be some nameless dude behind a NT forum in envy of him. Seriously you worrying about the next mans belt or shoes makes you sound more homo than the act itself.

i see alot of people getting their panties in a bunch over this thread. calm down, wear what you want but you won't catch me dressing in women's wear.

This isn't a big deal, but the stuff that ASAP and Kanye wear are straight up gay.

I want no parts of Jeremy Scott's or women's belts but I care not bout the next man

Last edited:
Nah

You're just mad because nobody cares what the next man is wearing

You suck at creating threads

Log off

u serious bruh? u sound hurt that i posted this. and i don't care about reps so whoever negged me can keep doing that for all i care. just a fact to throw out ther, about 80% of your favorite rappers are gay, i hope you people know that.

Last edited:
There have been gay rappers since Hip-Hop's inception.

And if the image doesn't effect the music, why does it even matter?

There have been gay rappers since Hip-Hop's inception.

And if the image doesn't effect the music, why does it even matter?

i rather not know who's gay in hip hop, i just might not look at them the same anymore. wasn't Guru from Gangstarr gay? i remember they said that, which is kind of awkward.

Guru ain't gay, there was a loose rumor about him and Solar being involved but I don't think anything came out of it.

Lmao at everybody who gets all excited about someones sexuality.  Really there are plenty of gay rappers, always have been, always will be.  The way I see it at least half are gay at any given time in history. But to insinuate that rappers now have a tendency to be gay over past generations is absurd.  Only difference between now and the past is that more rappers are actually publicly becoming accepting of themselves.  Is it wrong for them to want to be themselves?  Wouldn't you want your favorite rappers or whoever to be happy?  Someone's sexual preference really isn't gonna affect their music
laugh.gif

Anyway, Jeremey Scotts are fly sometimes.  Others they are...
sick.gif

I'm a size 11.5. Wouldn't be able to wear women's sneakers even if I tried. I hope Juelz doesn't rock those belts women wear across their stomach.

Back
Top Bottom