** JULY 09 PICK-UP THREAD: 6 months gone, 6 months left! (NO PIC QUOTING) **...

Concords and Space Jams
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by iKevinHuang

hey man what site you got the dmps from? for a 124$ i need thanks

Got em from FL on the employee appreciation hook up..

Originally Posted by NiPxD

Love that EA 50% off man. If you reading my post, thanks for hooking me up brother, im that random dude asking you for help at FL Springfield Mall.

roll.gif

dope pickups..gotta love that ea...i shoulda hit you up knowin you'd be at springfield...

^^ Foreal, its almost like JB was too lazy to make their own, so they scooped up all the fakes and re-labeled and re-boxed them...
smh.gif

70$ at a garage sale

gift from my boy kevin parrom check him out next year hes gonna playin the pac-10 with arizona proud of him

92$ shipped ebay

and last but not least some grails

seller lied on his post saying they are 10.5 but they are 11.5 ,maybe it was a mistake but these will be in the b/s forum pretty soon after i clean them up

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

mann those true blues are so whack.
Man I think you're whack if you think those TBs are wack. If you look at them compared to the 01s, they're pretty much spot on, plus theyhave the white backtab without any yellowing so they look even better
pimp.gif

Nice pickups on the EA steals too, I like those AF1s up there

Originally Posted by thegame2006

Originally Posted by iiljaybe3

mann those true blues are so whack.

they look cheap and plastic just like the spacjams
tired.gif
ill be sure to save these two comments b/c i know come release days these two fools will have them posted in this very thread come RD
roll.gif
I can almost bet that you guys are going to cop so why say anything......justwait and see.
wink.gif

great day for me....
got a chance to cop these...dont no if im gonna keep them cause they are a little to big
LV 8.5 US 9.5/10

So much better than the yeezys...

Back
Top Bottom