JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
good timing... expensive weekend.

elk half cabs :
200707056mh5.jpg

done for the month.

edit - another pic. i'm not happy with the first one.

2007070009yp8.jpg
CLICK HERE - ATAR1 AUCTIONS! ever since honeys was wearing sassoon.

Walked for almost 2 hours to pick this up, definitely worth it
I can finally cross No. 1 off the list

4r313wl.jpg

lukaa99 :pimp:
pimp.gif
:smile:
smile.gif
TEAMMARVEL
TEAMAMFAM
PICKERING/AJAX/NORTH WEST LONDON HOLLA

Akomplice is the brand. A local shop was selling them for $25. (Little Five Point in Atlanta, Ga)

Someone told me you can find it on this site also.
www.workmens.com/

Baby Cardinals for Free.99 from a friend...

Cardinal Family...

Old Navy Crewneck Tees... Black/White...

Nike SB Belt.... great quality...

And now... boarding a plane to NY...

Picked up quite a few things over the weekend.

Adidas Crazy 1's: $39.99; Adidas Kobe TWO: $31.51 shipped from eBay (Brand New); 2 pairs of Jordan Hydros: $9.99 each.

All of these have the sewn-on lettering: Majestic Dodgers Full-Zip Hoody: $9.99; Majestic Angels Vladimir Guerrero Jersey: $9.99; Nike Swingman Carmelo Anthony Jersey: $9.99; Reebok Swingman Shaquille O'Neal Jersey: $9.99; Reebok Swingman Tracy McGrady Jersey: $9.99

All of these basketball shorts were $9.99 except the Lakers Swingman one which I got for $19.00.

Adidas Comptown: $19.99; Jordan XXI T-Shirt: $2.99; Nike Air Sling Backpack: $4.99

Yup, a good weekend indeed. I got all that stuff besides the Lakers shorts and the Kobe TWO's from Foot Locker, Footaction, and Champs. You guys might want to check it out.

marmourjr, love that shirt! Info please.

i got the kix shirt in black and white also. it has my nickname on it. nice shirt in person
on sale
Akomplice
www.eastwest420.com
SpursFan414 AKA: KIX
help my guy out with his clothing line... all are done by hand...hit him up
www.safaribrand.com
wanted day of the dead dunks size 10.5 or 11 please help me out

Info on Majestic Dodgers Full-Zip Hoody.

I want the exact some one in size L or XL

where did you buy it,and can anyone get me one?
Cop List For 2007:Sz 10
Military IV [ ]
Black/Red XI [ ]
Patent Blk/Gold I [ ]
White Cement III [ ]
Patent Wht/Blk/Rd I [ ]

Compton781, I got the Dodgers Hoody at Champs Sports. Can't beat it for $9.99. I saw them at 2 different malls. There were about 10 of them left on Friday night at one location, but they were going quick. Many people in line had a few in their hands. The other Champs only had 2. I'll swing by tonight and see if they still have them. For those interested, they also have Angels ones. I picked up 2 for friends. Oh yeah, Footaction had Majestic sewn-on Dodgers Jeff Kent road jerseys for $9.99 as well. I passed because he'll always be an evil Giant in my eyes. I would think that different locations across the country would have a similar clearance sale on jerseys with their own local teams.

didn't even know these were dropping until i saw them in the store and had to cop over the cactus AM90s

the last two weeks have been nothing less than insane for me... i've never had close to this many pickups in this short a time (sorry for the bad pics)

i'm white. since that matters....I'm moving up in the shoe game at break-neck speed...

I'm sorry but, those AM1's are horrible.
You ain't figure out what I'm about yet, always rockin that this ain't out yet.
You got yourself a PDA and a Bluetooth and you think you're a CEO now.
Team AM FAM​

I actually like that Am1, grabbed an 11 this weekend...
T E A M M I D W E S T
715 TO THE 414
Reppin Milwaukee
TEAM-AF-ONE​

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom