JULY 2007 PICK-UP THREAD!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was thinking about getting those Versace glasses I got a different style instead.
"You can take the boy from the island but not the island from the boy. Cause the island stays in you're heart and I'll never forget where I'm from."-Justin

hypebeast (iss) kids are the first to rock those shirts
TEAM-AF-ONE
(FOUNDER)

materialistic - i love my stuffi love my ups

If those shirts say @#%$ Supreme that's pretty sad. Your dissing one of realest brand but who am I. Oh BTW your brand is a @#%$ joke. Thats it.
WANTED SIZE 11
White or TB III...White Cement IV...OG XII's...COF AF1's...Supreme Blazer's...PR AF1's...Lemon Twist AF1

i don't think he's a brand.. he's:

a) a pissed off consumer
b) smart, because he's gonna make money off of the kiddos who wanna be street wear rebels
c) all of the above

i'm gonna go with B on this one
I'm selling a lot of my collection soon. I'm over most of it. Be on the lookout for good 'n cheap stuff. sz10/10.5

Omega Family
909 Hip-Hop Dance
Culture Shock Los Angeles

Quote:
If those shirts say @#%$ Supreme that's pretty sad

sad? i thnk its funny stuff

Quote:
b) smart, because he's gonna make money off of the kiddos who wanna be street wear rebels

bingo..

and also i do dislike how preme workers thnk dey r way better than every person dat shops there.
H8RDOESITHRT X F.U.P.M X DIRTY SOLES

Dude can probably pay rent by selling those tees on ISS.. I wouldn't doubt it...
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

Quote:
Dude can probably pay rent by selling those tees on ISS.. I wouldn't doubt it...

i just want enuff for my red supreme blazers
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

H8RDOESITHRT X F.U.P.M X DIRTY SOLES

those supreme tee thats says **** supreme i think is actually tight if its the one i saw before posted awhile ago. im not gunna lie and i agree with dude that said about them thinking there better then everyone when u shop there there not that friendly, i remeber calln askin for a hat and they said they didnt have it, had a friend roll by and they had it. and when i went down to visit supreme la wouldnt let me take pics , do they think there special?? haha cuase i still got some pics anyways. soo **** supreme everything is hyped they got but i do like the clothing style.
tongue.gif
but i would cop it not to try act hard just to show them wats up anyone else feel same way as i do?
looking for: sbtg dunks, bison dunk, california dunks, city attack reverse all size 10 pm me

Quote:
r u serious?...it was a joke, i wasnt serious
:lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM WARRIORS
Azubuike - Barnes - Belinelli - Biedrins - Cabarkapa - Davis - Ellis - Foyle
Harrington - Jackson - Jasikevicius - Lasme - O'Bryant - Pietrus - Powell - Wright

The workers at Supreme were good people when I stopped by on my trip to LA.
Helpful and pretty talkative.
I guess it's just a first impression type of thing.
-w

let's see people post up. half the kids who cop the shirt wont have the balls to roll into supreme nyc.

what ya gonna prove? if u hate them so much, why basically advertise for them.

sure, there's an expletive ovet the box logo, but everyone's seen that word.

pll are gonna wonder, "hmmmm, what's supreme?"
"when i'm dead i'll rest, when i'm dead i'll rest"

^ exactly you just paid for free advertisement for SUPREME :lol:
laugh.gif
6g348dx.jpg
TEAM FILTHYFRESH​
Team Vintage Heat​
Never too old.​
snow's so white only thing missing is 7 dwarfs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back