JULY 2017 PICKUP THREAD NO PICTURE QUOTING YOU KNOW THE RULES AND HOW WE DO

20170722_160709.jpg
Memory arrived, new computer build coming together.

Been taking things slow the past few months, but I managed to pick up a few things here and there:

1) Nike Roshe Run(s)/One(s)- I was mad late hopping on these back in the day, but they have ended up as one of my favorite shoes of all time.

IMG_1034.JPG

2) Nike Air Max Zero QS- The Air Max Zero in general is a line that i've been getting into lately and this release was the perfect combination of a shoe that's not too bulky, with vibrant colors that make it stand out.
IMG_1144.JPG

3) Vans- The only 2 pairs i've ever owned, Vans are a line that I avoided for the longest time after a bad experience with Chucks years and years ago, which I considered to be too similar to Vans to make trying these out worth it. But with various sales throughout the summer and a desire to fill my closet with more than just Sauconys I said what the hell and took a chance. I'm honestly not unhappy with the outcome, especially regarding the Nintendo pair, which reminds me of so many childhood memories.
IMG_1388.JPG

4) Saucony Public Gardens- This is the one pair from the Public Garden Pack that I always wanted. The color is one that I didn't have in my collection, the olive/green nicely contrasts with the brown liner and off-white sole, and the quality and comfort is what i've come to expect from Saucony. The only reason it took me this long to get them is because I knew they'd go on sale.
IMG_1431.JPG

5) Saucony Scoops, Strawberry- Another pair that i've wanted for the longest time, but unlike the above pair I was kept from getting these due to a lack of availability lol I simply couldn't find them anywhere for either a decent price, in my size, or with all of the laces included, and I was really picky on that last point. Thankfully I managed to get these for $70 + shipping off of eBay last month. Glad to have these and the Mints together.
IMG_1433.JPG

6) Nike LunarEpic Flyknit 2- This is my first pair of LunarEpics, but I actually loved the first model from the jump. I just avoided purchasing it because I felt that $160 was a bit steep for the shoe(s). I had an expiring FNL Reward 2 weeks ago though and found that these were already on sale for like $99, so it worked out perfectly. The comfort is everything that I hoped they would be and i'll definitely be picking up a few more pairs in the near future.
IMG_1447.JPG

7) Asic Gel-Sight, Python Pack- Just got these in yesterday. My first pair of Asics. I've honestly been a little iffy about this brand over the years, because, to be blunt, so many of their shoes looked terrible, but this is the first pair that instantly caught my eye. I love the use of lighter colors on this shoe and I think it looks pretty unique. Only tried them on once, but the comfort seems to be what I look for in shoes, so if everything goes well i'll be on the lookout for more Asics in the future.
IMG_1499.JPG

Now for 2 important non-shoe related items
8) From Amazon I got a dressed that was sorely needed, which I managed to put together myself and therefore save $99.99 on.
IMG_1389.JPG

10) Also all from Amazon, I purchased 3 bookcases (There's a 4th one I got since this picture, but it's on the other side of my room and is the smallest of the lot) to help organize my room, because I just had books and comics piled all over the place lol and there are still more that I have to add which i'm fairly certain will fill out the rest of the space.
IMG_1398.JPG

IMG_20170728_233657.jpg.jpg

Fendi Belt
Adidas Lonzo Ball Away Swingman Jersey
Nautica Belt
Newark Dodgers Negro League Jacket
Yellow Lacoste Polo
Denim and Supply Denims
Blue/Red RLP BigHorse Polo
Gucci Baseball Cap
Polo Beach Shorts
IMG_20170728_234025.jpg