JULY 23 RD..... SPACEJAM DUNK LOW PRO SB 2011 QS.... July 23 RD

Originally Posted by ScoopFromTheHoop

so if you were going to drop $300 on these, would you not be better getting an actual pair of space jams?

if you like a shoe, then why not buy it. You could say that statement about any shoe. "Instead of buying those whack retro jordans for 160, why not buy the originals for 300? Better off? If you like the shoe, then you like the shoe. Anyone who actually doesn't luck out and cant buy these at retail, will have to pay 300 if they want them, since thats what market value would be (if the market is willing to pay that much). These are 300-400 on eBay right now, but I predict they will drop when this shoe officially releases. I do not predict that the price will drop by much though. These are in very high demand and once people realize that they are in high demand they will have to put up with the high resale price if they want a pair. Thats life, get over it already. Sneaker collecting isnt cheap.

There is no better off, if you like the shoe , then whats wrong with buying it instead of something worth the same amount?

heard july as well myself...some lucky people in the states already have em though! seen them in person, i must say great job on these shoes.

heard july as well myself...some lucky people in the states already have em though! seen them in person, i must say great job on these shoes.

if they drop in July, they may be in a red box. I dont know yet. I hope May, but these are up in the air for now. No solid confirmation on when they will drop.

if they drop in July, they may be in a red box. I dont know yet. I hope May, but these are up in the air for now. No solid confirmation on when they will drop.

@**! dunk - May QS
Slayer/BP dunk - June QS
Space Jam dunk - July QS
supposedly

NSB

We all know which two upcoming QS will be slept on and which one will become something.

@**! dunk - May QS
Slayer/BP dunk - June QS
Space Jam dunk - July QS
supposedly

NSB

We all know which two upcoming QS will be slept on and which one will become something.

Originally Posted by jaymon23

looks nice.. wonder what took them so long to do it

to do what? were you expecting a Jordan inspired dunk? Even Sup lows, though inspired by 3s for the cement, weren't gimmicky like these are. The sup lows weren't trying to mimic 3s, where as these clearly are trying to mimic Jams....I see these as a lame attempt by Nike SB to win sneakerheads over and have us want these. 

to do what? were you expecting a Jordan inspired dunk? Even Sup lows, though inspired by 3s for the cement, weren't gimmicky like these are. The sup lows weren't trying to mimic 3s, where as these clearly are trying to mimic Jams....I see these as a lame attempt by Nike SB to win sneakerheads over and have us want these. 

Originally Posted by elcerrito91

Judging by the overall response (not to mention your activity in this thread), the attempt isn't really as lame as you perceive it to be, is it?

Judging by the overall response (not to mention your activity in this thread), the attempt isn't really as lame as you perceive it to be, is it?

Originally Posted by Control Are

sure while they look good imo, they are still a gimmick.

Originally Posted by Control Are

sure while they look good imo, they are still a gimmick.

Back
Top Bottom