July Wrestling Thread | Dominion Tonight | JOTM Elite Promo Wrestling Thread

ITO

formerly im that one
Joined Jan 20, 2008
#YallsMan

We’re mad because people made money?

You lost me on that one... I’ve been investing in stocks as much as I can. I’ve given this thread civilian advice on when to buy and what to look for. He made good moves that has held his business up, stocks are doing well enough. No matter the personal aspects of him, his company or his mindset I should be humble enough to learn what he did and what he’s investing in to get to that level. Or at least play in the game. Just my thoughts though.

Joined Nov 16, 2018
We’re mad because people made money?

You lost me on that one... I’ve been investing in stocks as much as I can. I’ve given this thread civilian advice on when to buy and what to look for. He made good moves that has held his business up, stocks are doing well enough. No matter the personal aspects of him, his company or his mindset I should be humble enough to learn what he did and what he’s investing in to get to that level. Or at least play in the game. Just my thoughts though.
This makes him lying off all those employees during a pandemic when he didn't have & that other thing were u don't fire them, but u don't pay them either and tell them to "go home" look even worse. Just some very selfish stuff tainted morals stuff.

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now