December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

moving on is better than being stuck in neutral doing nothing for the past 5 years. you still have SANADA for that though :wink:

EVIL really living up to his name :lol:

I wouldn’t mind if he got rid of the gimmick and went back to being himself with hints of the EVIL gimmick.

The EVIL turn was almost as predictable as when Sext did his extra lame turn in The SHIELD..

Miz' success genuinely me happy. He 100% wasnt supposed to make it this far.

oQJVpma.gif

Were people actually arguing for CT or Bananas? They aren't even remotely comparable to Miz.
Better names would’ve been kyle brandt, theo von, or that republican fool sean from rw boston that got elected to congress a few times.

Finished up night 2 of Fyter Fest and Great American Bash.

Here are more of Toine's Thoughts™

Fyter Fest

Show was some mid.

The highlights were The Lucha Bros being byke and the quick cameo from Shida.

AEW has to stop with these super choreographed spots in these multi man matches. WWE is guilty of this too, but AEW is extra egregious with it. 10+ looking up holding out the arms for 20 seconds while they setup the spot ain't it.

Brodie Lee really putting all this energy into recruiting Colt Cabana. His minions should turn on him for that alone.

Orange Cassidy really suffers from a lack of crowd reaction. His gimmick is much like Enzo's and Big Cass' back at the height of the popularity in that they need and feed off that fan energy.

Looks like Jericho is returning to his blob form that he debutted at Wrestle Kingdom. :sick:

Great American Bash

Crouching Tiger Hidden Black Girl really outchea doing a street fight in timbs. :lol: It fits I guess. The match with her and Credit Score was aight.

Robert Stone selling Shotzi running over his leg with her toy tank like it was a real one. :rofl:

That video package for Bad Io and Massless Teagan Nox was well done.

Lawd Bad Io was looking.....GOODT! in the water talking **** in Japanese.
1594500746426.png

My 8th Street Latina byke. :emoji_heart_eyes: No more mass though.
1594500941950.png

Keith Lee. :emoji_hugging:

Very sports entertaining match with Bay Bay. Da peeps from the PC really added to the moment, but unlike the regular [B Sox] basement dweebs [/B Sox] that are at these NXT shows weren't obnoxious and trying to make IT about themselves.

Trips needs to hold off on the Karrion Kross/Keith Lee match. Let my mans breathe for a bit.

Lee should relinquish the NA title and let Kross vy for that belt.

@ITO

Who do you have tonight, Usman or Masvidal?

Also, who's your favorite wrestler out of the state of California?

Back
Top Bottom