December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

Mans went cold on the best talent on the roster with the best them music in the womens division.

But someone still keeps bayley on payroll.

I will never understand wwe

Maybe IT is EYE who is out of touch
Hold on.

WHat is your issue with Bayley?

I think Shayna will eventually be brought back when Rousey returns.

That 4 horsewomen stable could still be brought up.

Those other two chicks suck though.

One of them was actually doing alot better (I believe Strong's wife).

Don't know about the other one but you would have to think they have been training all this time and have improved.

Unless they're a bunch of Mojo Rawley's.

WWE trying to get some of that Mitchell and Ness/Just Don money. I hate that I actually like a couple of them... :lol:

Screenshot_20200703-133733.png
Screenshot_20200703-133726.png
Screenshot_20200703-133748.png

"But instead, we got what felt like an Okada 101 match that could’ve been against any other member of the New Japan roster…and which at times felt particularly soulless in a near thirty minute, empty arena setting. Don’t get me wrong, this was still a good/very good match…but I felt like this should have been a great match, and possibly match of the tournament, and it definitely wasn’t that. ***½ "

Okada 101 match
mjlol.png

D deleted

Glad Scorpio Sky is getting a singles run

3rd wrestler to get 20 wins in AEW (Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes are the other 2)

Probably will take the TNT belt off of Cody

"But instead, we got what felt like an Okada 101 match that could’ve been against any other member of the New Japan roster…and which at times felt particularly soulless in a near thirty minute, empty arena setting. Don’t get me wrong, this was still a good/very good match…but I felt like this should have been a great match, and possibly match of the tournament, and it definitely wasn’t that. ***½ "

Okada 101 match
mjlol.png

D deleted

People starting to see the Okada formula for what it is...love to see it

Good on her. She’ll make as much money in Stardom This year anyways due to Bushiroad.

Vince don’t like Shayna’s look. I was hurt with her slow death since Mania and she might want to consider going back to Stardom too at this point.

Crazy thing is Becky actually wanted to drop the title to her, but creative said “lol” and cratered Shayna something serious by having Becky win

"She was going to leave anyway" though. :emoji_confounded:
Yes.. she was already unhappy and this injury with Nia was the tipping point to her already leaving. It was reported months back Kairi wanted to go back to Japan. Don’t know what’s hard to understand about that.

Yes.. she was already unhappy and this injury with Nia was the tipping point to her already leaving. It was reported months back Kairi wanted to go back to Japan. Don’t know what’s hard to understand about that.
The hard thing to "understand" is how you are attempting to separate her unhappiness with her experience in THAT company.

No way you can say, "She was going to leave NO MATTER WHAT" when she was ALREADY unhappy.

What was she unhappy about? The food in Florida? The good weather?

But continue playing dumb about it. COol.

Back
Top Bottom