December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

The hard thing to "understand" is how you are attempting to separate her unhappiness with her experience in THAT company.

No way you can say, "She was going to leave NO MATTER WHAT" when she was ALREADY unhappy.

What was she unhappy about? The food in Florida? The good weather?

But continue playing dumb about it. COol.
Oh I don’t know... let me ask Kairi and get back to you on that...

"But instead, we got what felt like an Okada 101 match that could’ve been against any other member of the New Japan roster…and which at times felt particularly soulless in a near thirty minute, empty arena setting. Don’t get me wrong, this was still a good/very good match…but I felt like this should have been a great match, and possibly match of the tournament, and it definitely wasn’t that. ***½ "

Okada 101 match
mjlol.png

D deleted

:rofl:

Glad Scorpio Sky is getting a singles run

3rd wrestler to get 20 wins in AEW (Kenny Omega and Cody Rhodes are the other 2)

Probably will take the TNT belt off of Cody

Yea, AEW will let him shine for sure.

1. During this current climate

2. People have been calling them out for their "Not-so-all-inclusive" Main Event Title Picture. (Mostly All White Men)

I figured you already talked to her since you knew her plan from the jump. Learn to ask better questions during the first interview.
Idk what to tell you. If you think this decision to leave was solely due to one match, you’re the one playing dumb. We can agree to disagree

Crazy how you could main event the women’s division at WM then get switched off instantly right after that.
She’s been getting pushed since the moment she arrived in NXT. She was the better version of Ronda Rousey.
Paul couldn’t stand up for her at all? Or figure out a way to still have her around at least?

I come in peace.

What is your personal (your opinion) reason for not being a fan of what she brings? What specifically do you not find appealing?

I come in peace.

Promos are meh. Never really cared for her matches. Felt like for her to be a badass she was always missing something with her style.

Crazy how you could main event the women’s division at WM then get switched off instantly right after that.
She’s been getting pushed since the moment she arrived in NXT. She was the better version of Ronda Rousey.
Paul couldn’t stand up for her at all? Or figure out a way to still have her around at least?

Yall forget Vince has the final word.

Not Cena.
Not Orton.
Not Bruce.
But Vince.

The thing is between her and Rousey is the name. I agree that Rousey isn't anything to talk about as far as her Wrestling.

Yall forget Vince has the final word.

Not Cena.
Not Orton.
Not Bruce.
But Vince.
Yes but this was a drastic measure. It’s like 2 years worth of work down the drain. I’m just saying Paul should have offered an alternative for her or something.
Was she actually on the main roster at the point?

Back
Top Bottom