December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

mvp_800px.jpg

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican

I remember Finn Balor talk about the whole body paint idea and he was going to paint himself all black. Could you imagine the backlash had he gone with it.

Last edited:
How long is aew gonna keep omega a face and away from the aew title? Seems dumb at this point to keep him in a tag team.

Happy Friday everyone.

I just found out my cousin has Covid. He’s really ill right now. Just thoughts and prayers.

This pandemic is no joke. My uncle had it and it took him 2 months to recover. He was on a ventilator. He’s not at 100% yet but the hospital needs him back. Cases are rising rapidly. I can’t help but fear for my own health.

just thoughts and support please. Thanks

Happy Friday everyone.

I just found out my cousin has Covid. He’s really ill right now. Just thoughts and prayers.

This pandemic is no joke. My uncle had it and it took him 2 months to recover. He was on a ventilator. He’s not at 100% yet but the hospital needs him back. Cases are rising rapidly. I can’t help but fear for my own health.

Sorry to hear man. We here for you!

Happy Friday everyone.

Prayers for your family bro. Stay safe, wear a mask and wash your hands. Forget about “doing fun stuff” this summer, it’s not worth it.

why is your uncle going back To the hospital?

Back
Top Bottom