December Wrestling Thread | Rest In Peace Brodie Lee | Happy New Year | JOTM Bruce Mitchell

He’s such an anomaly. He can do very good character work just like Dusty and Dustin, but as straight up Cody, he still wrestles that cute safe 07-11 WWE developmental style. His matches 100% need stipulations to be engaging.

I've said before that I give props to Cody for leaving the WWE bubble, taking a chance on himself and finding success elsewhere but Cody the wrestler is and has always been "meh" to me.

He was entertaining to me when he was doing the Dashing gimmick and also Stardust.

The only thing I care about with Cody is his theme and Brandi.

Happy Friday everyone.

I just found out my cousin has Covid. He’s really ill right now. Just thoughts and prayers.

This pandemic is no joke. My uncle had it and it took him 2 months to recover. He was on a ventilator. He’s not at 100% yet but the hospital needs him back. Cases are rising rapidly. I can’t help but fear for my own health.

just thoughts and support please. Thanks
Sorry to hear this. I wish ur family well & for uncle to have a speedy recovery.

Last edited:
[QUOTE="datsevil2, post: 33300305, member: 76805"]
Happy Friday everyone.

I just found out my cousin has Covid. He’s really ill right now. Just thoughts and prayers.

This pandemic is no joke. My uncle had it and it took him 2 months to recover. He was on a ventilator. He’s not at 100% yet but the hospital needs him back. Cases are rising rapidly. I can’t help but fear for my own health.

just thoughts and support please. Thanks
Sorry to hear this. I wish ur family well & for uncle to have a speedy recovery.
[/QUOTE]

sending love man, hope he pulls through. keep us updated if ya can, stay up

I hate the “we’re tired of being overlooked” angle because in character it makes no sense. Being overlooked by who? Management? The other wrestlers? If they lose all the time, that’s their fault and they just come off like whining losers.

How long is aew gonna keep omega a face and away from the aew title? Seems dumb at this point to keep him in a tag team.

Page and Omega will most likely drop the belts to FTR. When they lose, Page and Omega will probably have a feud.

Can someone post the card for dominion, wanna know if it’s worth staying up for past ufc

Only 3 matches announced so far

Naito vs Okada or Evil
0947A8EC-1668-4AFC-9379-1FA5FC05366E.jpeg

A1D98F7C-ADB7-424C-96F2-26CA24F17D07.jpeg

10E8FE85-36B9-431C-BF33-0434C9C02CC4.jpeg

bar fight? color me intrigued. we already had a good bar fight on the last aew ppv but with the tna wizard at the helm this might be very entertaining

Are we really suppose to care about these “Grudge matches” on Monday? Truth vs Randall? :rofl:

good lawd Naomi:evil:

These four are women are on the show for what reason? It’s just been Sasha/Bayley & Alexa/Nikki for the past 2 months.

I’m tired of seeing Cesaro as a damn tag champ. And more importantly I want to see Shin just leave he’s never going to get a world title.

NXT is the only thing I have watched as of late.

Anything else I am being accused of has been created in your own fantasy land.

You don't watch any.

You then take shots at WWE one day and AEW the next day.

You need attention.

Why don't you try and revive that wrestling thread you once created that flopped.

Back
Top Bottom