Wrestling Thread April-September 2018 RIP

Tessa Blanchard looks soooooo much like her dad

ClosedConcernedAmericanquarterhorse.gif

IncompleteDeafeningFugu.gif

WealthyDopeyAmericanindianhorse.gif

Pretty nice Impact. That was my first time just sitting down and watching it from start to finish in a very long time. Didn't realize this was a go-home show (or that there was even a PPV Sunday) til I started watching. Solid build-up.

- There have been a lot of rumors on Daniel Bryan's WWE contract status as of late. One rumor said Bryan turned down a contract extension and another claimed he signed an extension. Dave Meltzer noted on the Wrestling Observer message board that these reports are false. Meltzer wrote, "No extension has been signed or offered, as I had figured."

Aka Mr. Make sh-t up and see what's true.

His entrance and theme :rofl: reminded me of some William Regal "He's A Man" type stuff

:sick::sick: at that Callihan Piledriver and shoulderbreaker on Australian face TJ Perkins. Amazing out Callihan looks like such a big deal and badass here and on LU, but the WWE had him looking like a doofus

I loved the Regal Manly Man bit... legit cracked me up.

No journalistic integrity :smh: I mean who would do something like that?

Fake News...

Side note, be interesting if any of these smarks did a true/false percentage and see how often he's right. Hearing Bischoff and Prichard talk about him and get fired up is beyond hilarious.

Fake News...

Side note, be interesting if any of these smarks did a true/false percentage and see how often he's right. Hearing Bischoff and Prichard talk about him and get fired up is beyond hilarious.

Funny how after they bash Meltzer, they would buy him a beer :lol:

Back
Top Bottom