Jumpman Elite 1 Review

Honestly has to be one of the comfiest basketball shoes i have ever tried on. Overall an odd looking shoe, same kind of feel as the 6 rings. The white redblack ones arent too bad. shoe that could def, grow on you. Herringbone traction throughout, with responsive air zoom cushioning. TPU outsole for torsionalrigity( foot from twisting when making cuts).

Anyone play in these yet? I'm very interested in learning about how they perform on-court - especially the black/stealth/red colorway.

They look like a serious bball shoe, and I'm excited to see JB taking a move back to a quality fashion AND function shoe.

i tried on the black/red today, felt comfortable putting my foot in but everything else felt pretty cheap and i never felt that way about shoes that i try on.first thing i did was tighten the laces and wow, the exposed lace holes were cutting me. the edges of the lace opens felt like the edges of those plasticshells that are impossible to open without any tools lol. after i tightened the laces i stood up to feel the zoom in the forefoot and heel, let's just sayif it wasn't for the windows on the outsoles i would say that there wasn't zoom air in these. i stepped hard on my forefoot, no bounce, stepped hard onmy heel, no bounce. the zoom air in these shoes is barely noticeable. i had high hopes for these but after trying them on today, easy pass. also, it was thefirst pair of jordans i've ever put on my feet.

^WOW! I'm shocked, because I also had high hopes for these.

Thanks for the info though... I'd only ever held them and thought they seemed like a pretty well-constructed shoe, but if they feel cheapo on the foot,then its a definate no-go.

THANKS!

dang i had high hopes for these too, maybe you need to break the zoom in????..maybe??

i doubt it. in my experience, if the zoom air is there, i can feel it bounce when i press down on it. if you have zoom bb1s or 2s, huarache 09s, hyperdunks, orzk4s, put them on and bounce on your heel. then go to a shoe store and try on the jumpman elite 1s and tell me if it feels the same or not.

Thanks, cbfpunch!

I'll be copping the 09's once they release one of those "out of stock" colorways on NDC.

Ill check them out, someone else said that they do have a bounce to them, but i plan on going to the mall this weekend.

i tried them on and liked them comfort wise. i had issues with the upper and outsole. the upper material feels like some sort of plastic.

the outsole was cool and had a nice traction pattern and smooth transition, but the rubber was soooo soft. i dont see it lasting long since i mostly playoutdoors now.

Tried these on yesterday and i was impressed. Shoes are very comfortable, the only think i dont like is the lacing system, it doesnt keep the shoe tight. Butother than that, they are really good. Waiting for the Georgetown colorway to come out.

Back
Top Bottom