June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

please dont quote more than 2 pics, especially if the OP is right above yours...

As always, no off-topic posts.

Nike Store Locatorw/ phone numbers! CLICK HERE

if you need to know where a specific product is CALL YOURSELF

If you are looking for something at the outlets call 1800 806NIKE - if you are unable to call for whatever the reason then post
If you want to know if a store has anything good, call them up and ask!

This is NOT for your promotion of YOUR store/website/products. If you want to promote yourself, your sig is the place to do it.

THIS IS for those posts related to "Eastbay has the ____ in a sz.____ for $____" inquiries.

It's also for all outlet reports to help our members find good deals!

We understand that a 'heads up' is needed when certain items have found their way to a website, store or outlet, however, please take into consideration that THIS post is the place for those types of topics.

ANY ATTEMPTS TO PROMOTE YOURSELF WILL BE DELETED ON SIGHT, AND MEMBERSHIP WILL BE REVIEWED UPON PREVIOUS WARNINGS.

**No BUYING/SELLING/TRADING! Handle everything through the buy/sell forums!

**PICK UP PICTURES ARE PROHIBITED: Use the pick up thread in Sneaker Showcase if you'd like to show people what you purchased at your recent visit to an outlet. Pictures are restricted to clarifying colorway, material, or quality of a shoe. We don't need to know how many pairs of a desirable shoe you picked up or plan on selling.

also please try and help out other NTrs... if u see something someone needs, spare the time and help a friend... its what this thread is all about
smokin.gif

so for those who find the Asia ZK3s i need 10.5-12
happy.gif

going back to the May post about the Miami lebrons VIs i can probably get you them cuz i know that mad champs, FT, and FAs have them

Copped these air max plus 97 SL's at Ross today for $35 here in San Diego. FSR too. Picture is not mine, but just to give you an idea of how the shoelooks like.

363374274.jpg

^^^Those air max plus 97 SL's for $35 are everywhere here in SoCal - at least the 3 or 4 Ross's I've been today lately. No sign of Kobes though
nerd.gif

has anybody found anything bigger than a 10 in the ZK3s yet? lol and did Ross in anyones area get those Gortex New Balance MT580s?

I am going to be in Orlando in a couple of weeks. I am planning on going to the outlets, but there are 4 nike outlets in the area, I want to know which one isthe clearence outlet. Thanks in Advance

Originally Posted by 23jmart

I am going to be in Orlando in a couple of weeks. I am planning on going to the outlets, but there are 4 nike outlets in the area, I want to know which one is the clearence outlet. Thanks in Advance

Kissimmee Clearance center not that far from the Celebration outlet its by arabian nights....

^^ that's about what you can expect from a cav fan ...

anyway, kid lebron, care to share where in Socal have you seen those? I looked around the Chino ones but didn't find any.

I've been to the Ross' in SoCal in The Valley (Fallbrook Mall), Santa Monica, Venice, and LA and I've seen NOTHING there. The only thing I'veseen are those Air Max someone put up, some Lebron Soldiers and those PE Adidas. It doesnt look like any of those will be getting the ZKIII.

Tried my luck at another ROSS since the ZK3 where gone from the other ROSS I went to. This one had some Nike Phenom Remixes.....white/black/red size 10.5 for$32.99 I believe.
broyshoes.jpg

Not exact pic but you get the gist of which shoe it is.

Originally Posted by tuna629

^^ that's about what you can expect from a cav fan ...

anyway, kid lebron, care to share where in Socal have you seen those? I looked around the Chino ones but didn't find any.
seen what? the am 97s?

A Ross in AZ (43rd & peoria) had.......
Nike Stab's in bright catus/safari colorway $27.99

Nike Air Bakins blk/red $27.99 (clearance) and white/blu $39.99

Nike Rejuven8 for woman $24.99 in white/hot pink (brighter pink than pic below)
43814284.jpg

and some random dunks (nothin special)

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

HOH chicago restocked on the CDP XI/XII so i copped another pack today
Any idea on sizes?

The whole pack being sold or single?

^ whole pack. i believe all three HOHs "re-stocked."

hopefully June is a good month for bgrades.
still in need of 3s,4s, and 16s!

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by XpLoZiV8

HOH chicago restocked on the CDP XI/XII so i copped another pack today
Any idea on sizes?

The whole pack being sold or single?

when i left, they had nothing bigger than a size 9.5...and it is being sold as a pack not separately

potomac mills nike outlet had the vivid blue pegasus 89s, fsr for $60.

i don't think they had anything else notable.

Back
Top Bottom