June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Yeah, a bunch of footlocker and footaction outlets.

never seen champs or finishline though.
Jersey Gardens has a Champs, Footlocker, n Finishline outlet

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

2vt1t1g.jpg
The A.J. Wright where I work has these in the black/red cw for $30, I was gonna cop, they look good with jeans.
oh and today when I went to work they had one pair of size 15 NB 1500's in a grey/navy cw with a mesh toe box it said limited edition on the tongue...They were $30 I believe.
:edit:
these joints, apparently these only released in Japan so go figure they landed all the way over here at an A.J. Wright in Indiana.
laugh.gif

2mrtkrp.jpg

random but i need one of those red/green iphone cases they sellin at marshalls/ross. if anybody needs a sz 11 black/blue penny zoom flight 96s id be willingto trade that favor. aim: imsuchagee
nerd.gif

soo i went to kixclusive today and saw that they have Bgrade yeezys. im like wth when did they drop? im give Nikefind a call and see if any outlets have. ifthey drop once they will drop again hopefully

Which colorway if the b-grade yeezys??
I knew they would drop. Kixclusive gotta have a connect at a nikestore cuz we all know, if b-grade yeezys drop, they won't even hot the floor. Employeeswouldn't even put price tags on them ..lol

^^ the blk/pnk and the Tan/orange..i knew they would drop too but sooo SOON!! it took another sneakers a while longer to drop and these drop mad quick.

I just called nikefind and did a search on the 2 pairs that are bgrade and they are sold out everywhere!!!!
But the rep told me he got an Email from nike stating that they will drop again and very soon. does not know when but they will drop.
soo lets keep our hopes up

^^^^ wow... looks like they got a few pairs too... when they drop again at the outlets, no one has a chance... im sure they are ALL accounted for.

Originally Posted by eye see soles

There were no big drops in June. Very surprised.
I know man, I'm still waiting on the 3s, 4s, 8s and 16s from the CDP myself!!!

damn b-grade yeezy's hit
eek.gif
. hopefully they hit again, but i doubt

anyone will have a shot at them.

Finding b-grades would definitely make up for all three times I got burned by the NDC releases.

Crosses fingers

Originally Posted by FREAKSHOW

soo i went to kixclusive today and saw that they have Bgrade yeezys. im like wth when did they drop? im give Nikefind a call and see if any outlets have. if they drop once they will drop again hopefully
$650 for black pink Bgrades? lmfao
$600 for grey charcoal Bgrades? also lmfao

but $625 for tan/net Agrades?

Woman on Nikefind said that there's a size 9 & 11 of the Zen's at Niketown Chicago....?? Didn't bother calling though. With the black colorwayshe said nothing was showing up though.

one of the worker in jeffersonville was wearin yezzys but didnt even bother to ask where he got them so that makes me think after this news.

Jeffersonville, Ohio
They ship.
(740) 948-9244

Not much there. Notables:
Air Flight Lite, black & purple, FSR, $38 (going fast)
Air Force Max, smalller sizes, $40
Zoom Flight Five B, FSR, $60
Zoom Flight '96, FSR, $60
Jordan VIII, white, grey, orange, FSR, $70
Air Trainer 2 SB, FSR, $52
Air Pegasus '89, FSR, $60
Air Zoom Tallac Lite, FSR, $70

Some interesting samples (all size 9):

(Wildwood 90 Free Trail Ultramarine - but with sample box and tags)

Kids:

boilermaker, the air force maxes, are they the fab five ones or the barkleys with the straps?

thanks in advance.

Back
Top Bottom