June 2009 website/store/outlets updates post! NEWBIES Read first post b4! Vol - hold you hats

Originally Posted by jkballer5

Any info on sales of the 4th of july at nike outlets????
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

Jeffersonville, Ohio
They ship.
(740) 948-9244

Not much there. Notables:
Air Flight Lite, black & purple, FSR, $38 (going fast)
Air Force Max, smalller sizes, $40
Zoom Flight Five B, FSR, $60
Zoom Flight '96, FSR, $60
Jordan VIII, white, grey, orange, FSR, $70
Air Trainer 2 SB, FSR, $52
Air Pegasus '89, FSR, $60
Air Zoom Tallac Lite, FSR, $70
Are those 8's the stealth's or the LS ones?

Potomac Mills Nike Outlet - Nothing really worth mentioning.

- FSR White GR and Black/Blue GR Huarache 09's $69.99
- Couple pairs of all black MVPs $49.99
- Couple pairs of White/Red Lebron VI's on the wall $99.99

30% off the shoes on the wall this weekend.

Potomac Mills Nordstrom Rack - NOTHING at all from sizes 9 - 10.5

Found these at Ross on South Blvd in Charlotte, NC.. they had two sz 7.. I got one for my son and left the other.. They are $29.99

Originally Posted by AirJordanXVIII

Originally Posted by Boilermaker X

Jeffersonville, Ohio
They ship.
(740) 948-9244

Not much there. Notables:
Air Flight Lite, black & purple, FSR, $38 (going fast)
Air Force Max, smalller sizes, $40
Zoom Flight Five B, FSR, $60
Zoom Flight '96, FSR, $60
Jordan VIII, white, grey, orange, FSR, $70
Air Trainer 2 SB, FSR, $52
Air Pegasus '89, FSR, $60
Air Zoom Tallac Lite, FSR, $70
Are those 8's the stealth's or the LS ones?
I just called them and asked and its the Stealth (White/Orange/Light Gray) not the LS (White/Orange/Blue). Hope that helps.

Originally Posted by xblker47

any updates on the sales for tommorow??
Call some outlets and ask.
Go into ur local outlet
Do some research

Not tryin to be a jerk, i dont know either and am going to find out!
It's just that same question has been asked like 4 times

Just got back from Nordstrom Rack in Costa Mesa, CA. They got a bunch of random bball shoes . These are the ones i saw Lebron VI , PP hyperdunk, Jordanfusions, Huarache 09, Adidas Ts creator, to name a few . Most the good ones are in size . As you can see i only take pictures from the 11.5-14 racks.

Scoop up these for 50 each. What a deal
pimp.gif

Nike outlet in Kansas City has 3/20 cdp pack in KID SIZES for $59.99. lot of size 5s left and a few 4.5. The phone number is 913-788-7263.

Info passed to me from another nice NTer sip. thanks for the info, too bad its NOT ADULT sizes.

Originally Posted by blackcat23mj

Nike outlet in Kansas City has 3/20 cdp pack in KID SIZES for $59.99. lot of size 5s left and a few 4.5. The phone number is 913-788-7263.

Info passed to me from another nice NTer sip. thanks for the info, too bad its NOT ADULT sizes.
thanks dude and thanks to ur source also...
imma cop a set for my girl with the quickness
happy.gif
pimp.gif

Has anyone seen the Jordan 8 Aquas, Playoffs, or from the CDPs drop at factory stores?

One in Jefferson, OH (someone said before), South Side Chicago, and Bergren in New Jersey had the Jordan 8 Stealth (White/Orange) not the LS (aka BlackToes)...for $69.99

I'm really looking for the Aquas and Playoffs so if anyone sees them please holler.

don't know if anyone is interested or not, but eastbay has the jordan iii football cleat on sale for $49.99. both colorways are available white/cement andblack/cement fsr. you can't order it online for this price because it still shows up for $79.99. you have to call them at the 800 number and tell them youjust saw the price in their newest catalog. not a bad price for these and they look a lot better than the jordan vi cleats imo.

Originally Posted by kabobking

Has anyone seen the Jordan 8 Aquas, Playoffs, or from the CDPs drop at factory stores?

One in Jefferson, OH (someone said before), South Side Chicago, and Bergren in New Jersey had the Jordan 8 Stealth (White/Orange) not the LS (aka Black Toes)...for $69.99

I'm really looking for the Aquas and Playoffs so if anyone sees them please holler.
playoffs was at south chi one year ago

Originally Posted by kabobking

One in Jefferson, OH (someone said before), South Side Chicago, and Bergren in New Jersey had the Jordan 8 Stealth (White/Orange) not the LS (aka Black Toes)...for $69.99

I highly doubt it. The Aquas and Playoffs sold at least decently well. The Stealth and LS ones didnt do nearly as good therefore they were at theoutlet.

Back
Top Bottom