June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
From what I hear, they made some really questionable decisions on their latest big show
I read that Aldis has been holding the title for more than 900 days and somehow Tyrus/Brodus Clay randomly beats him in a non-title match. That’s gross

I read that Aldis has been holding the title for more than 900 days and somehow Tyrus/Brodus Clay randomly beats him in a non-title match. That’s gross

900 days :stoneface:

I like long title reigns but that is TOO much for a modern show...leave that stuff in the 60's

0:33 Lance Archer vs Zicky Dice
3:23 Matt Hardy & TH2 Promo
5:38 Abadon vs Willow Nightingale
11:18 Cezar Bononi w/ JD Drake, Ryan Nemeth & Peter Avalon vs Cyrus
18:00 Outside the Ring promo with guest Aubrey Edwards
18:20 Angelico (w/ Matt Hardy) vs Matthew Justice
24:00 Dante Martin promo
24:27 Tay Conti w/ Dark Order's -1 vs Natalia Markova
30:51 Chaos Project vs JP & Tommy Daily
38:33 Alex Marvez interviews Joey Janella w/ Sonny Kiss
40:56 Marko Stunt w/ Luchasaurus & Jungle Boy vs Ariel Dominguez
46:21 Aaron Solow w/ QT Marshall & Nick Comoroto vs Sonny Kiss
53:31 Nyla Rose w/ Vickie Guerrero vs Missa Kate
59:13 QT Marshall w/ Aaron Solow & Nick Comoroto vs Bear Bronson
1:09:02 Thunder Rosa vs Megan Bayne
1:14:34 Dark Order's 10, Stu Grayson & Colt Cabana w/ -1 vs Justin Law, Dan Barry & Kit Sackett
1:20:18 Dark Order's -1 ejects referee Rick Knox from the ring
1:20:39 Big Swole & KiLynn King w/ Red Velvet vs Sea Stars (Ashley Vox & Delmi Exo)
1:26:36 Tony Schiavone interviews QT Marshall w/ Aaron Solow & Nick Comoroto
1:27:43 Matt Sydal w/ Mike Sydal vs Dante Martin

Lio stuff is a major bummer, but I wouldn't be surprised to see him back after he heals

I’m shocked that Vince allowed the Million Dollar title to be used on NXT. Thought he might want to leave that in the past.

I do like this being a second mid card title for the NXT male roster.

Case Case

Saw that Grizzly episode.

Dude wanted his daughter to make an alcoholic beverage for a little girl.....

WTF man :smh:

:rofl:
1E5D4F0C-57CE-4EB3-BA53-BAABE74D06B5.jpeg

That account is obsessed with making AEW look bad.

I actually think it's Cornette sidekick running it lol.
its pathetic. just another wwe stan account hoping every other fed goes out of business. probably ran a tna botch twitter before aew came along.

probably has day dreams of vince mcmahon messaging him telling him he loves his account

In 2 years all AEW is gonna be is NXT people who didnt make it in WWE.

WWE dominance continues.

nxt will probably go off of tv before aew does.

nxt has no star power. half of their roster is former tna stars that are given goofy *** names and no background history.

vince will probably end up making a third brand in its place and put nxt back as a true developmental fed

nxt will probably go out of business before aew does.

nxt has no star power. half of their roster is former tna stars that are given goofy *** names and no background history.

vince will probably end up making a third brand in its place and put nxt back as a true developmental fed

I hope so, thats when NXT was best, thanks for looking out for NXT, knew you cared MOST.

Hijo Del Promo Hijo Del Promo If you ran AEW vs. Case Case running NXT, how would have the Wednesday Night Wars ended?

If I ran AEW, I would of already been paid Punk and AJ Lee to be my top stars and I would be the #1 show on TV.

On top of that, I cut better promos and am 100x more charismatic than Tony Kahn, let alone Case Case .

Id bring out the best in NXT/WWE after I get that Apple TV Billion Dollar Contract while Case Case stuck on the Cock, of NBC.

Back
Top Bottom