June Wrestling Thread 2021 | AEW | Sasha Banks is JOTM

Favorite Show This Year?

• Total voters
He wishes I was Jules so he could coax me into an argument and then hit report like he always did when Jules got banned

I believe they call that "sucka stuff"

Folks are too smart to fall for the reverse psychology man.

You'll slip up like you usually do Jules.

You'll be on Screename #6 soon.

It worked out so well when he told main roster viewers to stop watching that he decided to run it back

remember when everyone was dying for hhh to take over the wwe?

the guy is as clueless as vince

staying in a devolpmental league for a long time does nobody any good

Is NXT really developmental, though?

its supposed to be thats why they call it a “call up” whever a nxt talent debuts on the main roster.

they make all the tna, roh, and indy wrestlers go there before they can go on raw and smackdown.

was pretty stupid how they made drew galloway go there before he went up to the main roster.

remember when everyone was dying for hhh to take over the wwe?

the guy is as clueless as vince

I generally like HHH, but it would be interesting to see what WWE would look like if it wasn't ran by an old guy who has taken dozens of chair shots to the head

moose vs omega at dailys place this saturday

thinking moose is gonna do the job and be wwe bound after

they clearly are building up to a sami calihan omega title match

John Pollock catches up with Nate Milton to discuss The Nubian Wrestling Advocates podcast coming to POST Wrestling beginning this Sunday.

In a wide-ranging discussion, the two chat about the formation of the podcast, more diverse voices in the pro wrestling media landscape, moving away from certain wrestling stereotypes, the impact of the past year, WWE’s hiring of Jamie Horowitz, the NWA announcing its August pay-per-view events, the state of NXT going into another TakeOver event, and The Wire.

h9zqbh6xxm471.jpg

Khan tried to secure rights to X gonna give it to ya for the Club Scene Fight in Stadium Stampede match but couldn't get it cleared in time. Someone on Reddit edited it and here's how it would have turned out lol

Back
Top Bottom