January Wrestling Thread/NTWT Jobber Of The Week D Fly

Status
Not open for further replies.
danger style danger style

I come in peace.

Why do you feel Seth is unbelievable as a Main EventER?

My dislike of Tyler Blacked is more of a gimmick than anything, but to be honest I feel like he hasn't improved much from his indy days.

Video game moveset with no personality in ring or on promos. I think he is best suited for multi-man matches or in tags (i enjoyed his tag work with Shields). None of his main event runs have been particularly inspiring and you might want to blame that on Vince, but the cream "raises", bubba.

My dislike of Tyler Blacked is more of a gimmick than anything, but to be honest I feel like he hasn't improved much from his indy days.

Video game moveset with no personality in ring or on promos. I think he is best suited for multi-man matches or in tags (i enjoyed his tag work with Shields). None of his main event runs have been particularly inspiring and you might want to blame that on Vince, but the cream "raises", bubba.

Much better reasoning than DC's which was something like Seth isn't believable because he's a "pretty boy" and not "thick" enough

He isn't believable to me. He is a pretty high flyer. Those types aren't scaring anybody man.

Your world champion should be able to walk in a room and command a presence. People need to look at him and say, "Damn, the concrete shakes when he walks." I don't see that in Seth. He is essentially a Ambrocrombie Model that does CrossFit

Nah, I can't agree with that. I wouldn't call him a striker at all. If you look like a fashion model, you honestly shouldn't be a world champion of the WWE. Maybe that can work in that stupid New Japan crap you watch with Tanaheeshee, but not in WWE. (Joking but serious).

I never thought of Seth as a pretty boy

I hate this cream rises bull crap NTWt tries to pull for everything. How can the "cream" rise when one senile old man controls everything? You can be the best wrestler talker ect but if ole vinny mac dont like you your not gonna make it.

CB0BD47C-4A60-4523-8B87-491934D8FA27.gif

Not enough people are onto takashi sugiura... Dude is literally the Japanese Kurt Angle as far as how quickly he transitioned from well respected amateur wrestler to beat pro wrestler in their company... He's over 50 and still killing it, even more so than Yugi Nagata could hope right now... Bout to start up his match against Kiyomiya that I've heard great things about...

TS.jpg

TS2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom