Junior Seau Retro??? (Any Info/Pics)

Any Info On The Junior Seau Being Retroed?? One Of My Fav. Pair Of Kicks As A Young'n. I Thought For Sure They Would With The Kidd's, B. Sanders,Deions, And Penny's Being Retroed. Any Info Or Even Pics Of The OGz Would Do Me Some Good. Thanks.

Yessir, the Nike Air Mission, I wish I could find them, there are around here somewhere. I had the Black/White/Royal colorway. I was just thinking theother day, why is nike waiting. Junior is still playing, NIKE PLEASE DROP BEFORE HE RETIRES FOR GOOD.

P.S. I need those Rod Woodson's Nike Air (something) Bowl, I think that was the name!

Keep it pimpin'!
pimp.gif

Hell yeah, the Air Missions. Along with the Turmoils, these are some grail status kicks for me. We need these retro'd so I can finally complete my HighSchool Pack

Never liked low top missions but the mids were def. fire....especially the Black/White/Royal and White/Royal/Black. I feel that if they could retro the AirVeer and Air Slant, why haven't we seen these? They weren't too expensive and I think would sell again pretty good among shoeheads and regular people.

Never liked low top missions but the mids were def. fire....especially the Black/White/Royal and White/Royal/Black. I feel that if they could retro the Air Veer and Air Slant, why haven't we seen these? They weren't too expensive and I think would sell again pretty good among shoeheads and regular people.

Totally agree.

That White/Royal colorway was sooo nice.
glasses.gif

The midsoles on my Black/Royal OG joints are falling apart.

Its time for these to get retroed for real.

Thanks For The Pics Guys I Haven't Seen These In So Long I didnt Even Remember The Lows But Mids Were The Ones And The Wht/Ryl/Blk Colorway Was
pimp.gif

No pics of the wht/royal? Best colorway by far.

^^^^I agree with the Air Turmoils as well, def one of my nike grails. The wht/green colorway!!!!

The Air Missions were retro'd about 3-4 years ago and was a Champs exclusive. They were redesgned and they sucked. The OG's were definately hot.

Ahh yes! That time was considered a "revolutionary, breakout era" for us with regards to mid cut cross-trainers. With the release of the Air Veer forBruce Smith, Air Mission for Junior Seau and John Randle, Air Pro Streak Max for Reggie White, Total Air Bus Max for Jerome Bettis, Air Max Field General forKordell Stewart, Air Barrage for Marshall Faulk, Air Diamond Turf Series for "Neon" Deion Sanders, and the Air Zoom Turf for Barry Sanders. Also, theTotal Air Pillar Max worn by Roy Jones Jr. and the Air Muscle Max worn by Dan O'Brien.

I went to at least 5 different malls to find my size when they first dropped. I've been waiting every year for a retro ... but still nothing.

Originally Posted by VA380

I went to at least 5 different malls to find my size when they first dropped. I've been waiting every year for a retro ... but still nothing.

technically they retroed as a eastbay exclusive turf shoe a few years ago....

Back
Top Bottom