Jurassic Park Appreciation

Originally Posted by Seeing Sounds

Classic
pimp.gif

you don't even know, i've seen this movie at LEAST 20-30x (no exaggeration).
pimp.gif

this movie really got me into dinosaurs.. i remember getting like 10 dinosaur books from the school media center the next day. and i read all those 400-pgMichael Chricton books as a 5th grader
laugh.gif

It's a great story - the books are fantastic.

I got the 3 dvd set a couple of months ago for about $10. The special effects still look good for a movie that isn't that new anymore - and that'spretty unusual.

sblt2h.jpg

this scene....

when i saw this !@## on the big screen as a young.n
smh.gif
.....if was able toproduce semen at the time i would have jizzed my briefs
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Saw it in the theatres when I was like 4-5 and I was screaming loud as hell.
I blew everyone. It was my first time in a cinema.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
, people should really read what they wrote before they hit the post button.

people should stop trying to pick apart verbatim and seeking H(o)M(o) Humor.... "I blew everyone"....i.e..."I upset everyone"...c'monman..
eyes.gif

N'e'Wayz....the JP theme music is on point! and the lil Benz SUV's they had in there..
pimp.gif

movies look way too animated now'a'dayz....i understand the advancement in technology and it might save less time, but everything looks like Xbox360and PS3 now..
smh.gif

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

Originally Posted by Fundamental21Ticket

Originally Posted by doosta45

Originally Posted by enlightenedespot

Saw it in the theatres when I was like 4-5 and I was screaming loud as hell.
I blew everyone. It was my first time in a cinema.
sick.gif
laugh.gif
, people should really read what they wrote before they hit the post button.

people should stop trying to pick apart verbatim and seeking H(o)M(o) Humor.... "I blew everyone"....i.e..."I upset everyone"...c'mon man..
eyes.gif

N'e'Wayz....the JP theme music is on point! and the lil Benz SUV's they had in there..
pimp.gif

movies look way too animated now'a'dayz....i understand the advancement in technology and it might save less time, but everything looks like Xbox360 and PS3 now..
smh.gif
Anytime you leave it up for interpretation, especially on the internet, it's not a good thing. I've seen it too often especially on NT.

bought the whole trilogy set on DVD the other day.

was looking at the behind the scenes and they was saying how nobody was around back then to hear dinosaur sounds so they had to come up with sound that theythought they would make and the raptors are really dolphins and the T-Rex is really lion and a elephant screaming!

1st movie was the best cause it was little CGI the T-Rex and Raptors was actually real models that they built
pimp.gif

2nd movie was good even tho there wasnt that many models and more CGI
frown.gif
(Thought they did good with the real models)
3rd movie was
grin.gif
but i always thought the T-Rex was the biggest meat eaterglad this movie proved me wrong (runway scene
pimp.gif
)

non the less APPRECIATED

Originally Posted by MarTdiZzle23

I've seen this movie since I was little. Have seen it more than a hundred times and even know the words lol. Saw it on showtime a couple days ago appreciated.

xszkk.jpg
One of the most epic scenes in the movie
eek.gif
pimp.gif

Definitely Appreciated

Probably my favorite movie during my childhood. I was afraid that a raptor lived under my bed for years and I still loved it. I still throw it on every once ina while if there is nothing going on. APPRECIATED.

Back
Top Bottom