Jurrasic Park not that far from reality.....60 Minutes

Originally Posted by kimchee2go

Originally Posted by TheHealthInspector

that would be crazy if they got a wooly mammoth out of an elephant egg

lol elephants don't lay eggs
yes, but they have eggs
grin.gif
happy.gif

man I remember when they found that big ol mammoth frozen when I was in 5th grade and they was talkin bout cloning it and it would be fields of mammoth herds. I was beyond geeked. Ima junior in college now and aint seen one yet.....
tired.gif

The end of the video discussed how they can keep skin cells cryoginecally frozen hundreds, up to thousands of years. If they can do this with animals, they can do it for humans too. Walt Disney and all them cryoginecally frozen people will be able to live in the future... Straight Futurama +#$+

There is no God, there is only science. Why not bring back and help protect what we have destroyed?

i hope they bring back raptors, so i can hunt that %$!%+% down and eat it......then feed the rest to my familia

By definition, mammals have live young, with the exception of the three species of monotremes. These include the platypus and the short-beaked echidna, native to Australia, and the long-beaked echidna, native to New Guinea. These animals lay eggs, but still feed their young on mother's milk.

anyway, this i think wont be a good idea, dinosaurs had their run on this planet n nature selected them for extinction

I am Intrigued....I love this stuff. You people who Fear this stuff only fear it cuz you fear what you don't know. I agree Dinosaurs and H0m0-Sapiens would not be able to live harmoniously, But if I can see a real life Dinosaur with my own eyes in a "controlled" environment I'm taking the opportunity to.
Originally Posted by MikeTysontheKiller

Originally Posted by pacmagic2002

Originally Posted by KB8sandiego

Originally Posted by nnarum

Playing god is never a good idea.

Oh.....so god created dinosaurs now right???

What was the purpose of creating them???

I wonder why dino`s arent mentioned in the bible.

Philosoraptor
is in it
nerd.gif
A philosophical raptor huh?
laugh.gif

Velociraptor my dude
wink.gif

Who said god created them? Way to take something out of context. Go back to school.

just put all the dinos on one island like hawaii than we should be straight. be awesome to see walking dinos around.

sounds cool
pimp.gif

i wouldn't want to visit a dinosaur zoo knowing theres a couple t-rex in there...
laugh.gif

Let's clone Dino DNA and domesticate a T-rex. . . so that in a couple hundred years we can have best in show Dinosaur.

Who said god created them? Way to take something out of context. Go back to school.
laugh.gif
at homie thinking he was doing it

THIS WOULD BE GREAT

BUT REMOVE THE RAPTORS PLEASE ....NO RAPTORS

I STILL GAVE NIGHTMARES OF BEING IN THE JURASSIC PARK KITCHEN DUCKING FROM THEM TWO RAPTORS

2zntu1y.jpg

But if they resurrected anything from thousands of years ago, wouldnt it throw off the eco-system if put into the wild?

Originally Posted by FreddyPee

But if they resurrected anything from thousands of years ago, wouldnt it throw off the eco-system if put into the wild?
that's exactly how I feel about it.

I want to be cloned with a t rex, maybe throw a little king kong and a pinch of tarzan in. I'd hop from jungle to inner city kicking over trees and skyscrapers demanding sex from beautiful women. Yeah, thats what i'd do.

Originally Posted by bilbo07

I want to be cloned with a t rex, maybe throw a little king kong and a pinch of tarzan in. I'd hop from jungle to inner city kicking over trees and skyscrapers demanding sex from beautiful women. Yeah, thats what i'd do.
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

what the hell would be the purpose of a dinosaur.

Ta Da we made a t-rex. Ok now what. You create another one of the opposite sex so it can reproduce. Or like just put it on display and hope it doesn't murder a bunch of people.

I know one this is for sure we could def feed him the angry killer whale from sea world. That would be a sick battle. Put the T-rex in the tank and pay-per-view televise it. The whale would be hard to beat in the water and the t-rex's lack of arms

Back
Top Bottom