Jurrasic Park not that far from reality.....60 Minutes

Watch CBS News Videos Online

eek.gif
eek.gif

Kinda cool. Sorry if already posted.

They've been speculating and saying this sort of thing since the concept of Jurassic Park sparked interest in the early 90's. Recycled info over and over. I think it would be a feat for science, but I dunno....not really goin wild over the thought of seeing a hairy elephant walkin around. Like I said, more of a personal triumph for science, but just sort of a novelty freak show for onlookers.

With that said, I don't doubt that ONE DAY there may be a hybrid animal made from collected DNA material.

I'm tired of all these god damn ads on online videos. I don't need no +!*%@++ lipitor or pfizer...

some folks just dont have anything better to do than interrupt life's NATURAL cycle
smh.gif

this is not cool

Originally Posted by MOEree5e

some folks just dont have anything better to do than interrupt life's NATURAL cycle
smh.gif

this is not cool

What about lifes NATURAL cycle you interrupt EVERY SINGLE GOD DAMN DAY.

Originally Posted by NikeTalker23

I'm tired of all these god damn ads on online videos. I don't need no +!*%@++ lipitor or pfizer...
laugh.gif
damnit
smh.gif
thanks for the warning

i watched that ++$# on dinosaurs for almost 4 hours on the discovery channel on sunday...

i dont want any dinos running around with me tho

ok, just finished watching it

I don't think it's necessary that we bring back pre-historic animals from extinction...However, even tho this sounds a bit contradictory, I am for saving the animals we have now from extinction.

thanks for posting, good video

Originally Posted by pr0phecy718

ok, just finished watching it

I don't think it's necessary that we bring back pre-historic animals from extinction...However, even tho this sounds a bit contradictory, I am for saving the animals we have now from extinction.

thanks for posting, good video

hmmmm yea, I like that.

they better just leave that alone
smh.gif
. theres enough current species that we have not found yet.

We dont need extinct species being brought back to a point where they cant control them and it will happen if they do.

Man.. Science has become so damn advanced. The advances science and technology has taken these past few decades have been exponential. I can already imagine in the future parents taking kids to dinosaur zoos, tours in space and possibly on the moon or Mars, and the ultimate vaccine to every virus/flu... It's surreal.

Back
Top Bottom