Just a Heads Up About Redbull, Energy Drinks & Adderall ......

one time I drank an energy drink..ended up goin to sleep after drinking it

woke up the next morning :x

couldnt even get out of bed, head was spinning for literally 3 straight hours..

never did drugs again...ill stick to my :pimp:

Foreal energy drinks are pretty addictive but it's bad as **** for the body...my friends drink about 4-5 a day as well and it's become routine for them
mean.gif

I only drink a red bull or another type of energy drink occasionally before I hit the gym or on long drives. It's not a must have for me unless I need an extra push. 

Adderall though.....nah b.

Buddy of mine in undergrad used to go hard with the addy. Tried to get me on it.

He would be like " Bro, i just memorized everything i read and now im ready for my final."

I was tempted at one time to take them but I did my research on it (Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine) and found out it really was prescription speed

Fast forward to now, dude never graduated, has a heavy coke problem and is an "experimenter".

Has sporadic behavior and flips out on people and family. steals etc.

I know this won't happen to everybody, but it saddens me that I lost a good buddy of mine because of these "shortcuts" we think we have today.

On the other hand, I know another girl who took them to get through college. She's doing alright in her career life, but she says her sleeping patterns are forever changed and ain't no going back to normal. As others have said it does change your brain chemistry.

I think this reflects a larger problem in society. We are sacrificing so much with our health just for good grades, or grave yard shifts, or just to work 3 and 4 jobs.

I'd rather take 5-6 years to finish school than popping pills and ruining my life just to meet some status quo of a society that is speeding us up like crazy.

We all should be honest with ourselves sometimes and realize there isn't enough time for us to do everything we need and want to do in life.

It's crazy that this generation; it's normal to work and go to college. Like those aren't both full time jobs within themselves.

Buddy of mine in undergrad used to go hard with the addy. Tried to get me on it.
He would be like " Bro, i just memorized everything i read and now im ready for my final."
I was tempted at one time to take them but I did my research on it (Amphetamine-Dextroamphetamine) and found out it really was prescription speed
Fast forward to now, dude never graduated, has a heavy coke problem and is an "experimenter".
Has sporadic behavior and flips out on people and family. steals etc.
I know this won't happen to everybody, but it saddens me that I lost a good buddy of mine because of these "shortcuts" we think we have today.
On the other hand, I know another girl who took them to get through college. She's doing alright in her career life, but she says her sleeping patterns are forever changed and ain't no going back to normal. As others have said it does change your brain chemistry.
I think this reflects a larger problem in society. We are sacrificing so much with our health just for good grades, or grave yard shifts, or just to work 3 and 4 jobs money.
I'd rather take 5-6 years to finish school than popping pills and ruining my life just to meet some status quo of a society that is speeding us up like crazy.
We all should be honest with ourselves sometimes and realize there isn't enough time for us to do everything we need and want to do in life.
It's crazy that this generation; it's normal to work and go to college. Like those aren't both full time jobs within themselves.

Reactions: wr
You havent lived until youve used Four Loko as a mixer with your vodka.

Vodka Lokos will destroy you and your future children.

I'm starting to wonder even more about the long-term effects of preworkout supplements now.

That s*** had me pacing and doing push ups at 3 in the morning.  Never known what it is like to tweek out, but I imagine it was something similar to that experience with the Loco and blue label smirnof vodka

That s*** had me pacing and doing push ups at 3 in the morning.  Never known what it is like to tweek out, but I imagine it was something similar to that experience with the Loco and blue label smirnof vodka

The pros drink the blue label. 100 proof ftw.

Kudos sir.

reading this thread just makes me realize how abnormal my life style was and how much my brain chemistry and health may have changed without me even knowing :smh:

used to pop addys before every single midterm/finals, yea the come downs were pretty bad but i was addicted to meth in high school and no come down can COMPARE to tweak come downs. addy was like a tease.

I messed with 4loko hard, used it as chaser to everything. my routine everytime i had finals would be addy the night before/study/take finals/drink up/yayo/then line of xanny to fall asleep

now im 24 with a full time job, quit all drugs and planning on quitting cigs after 10 years. Considering all the **** i did im pretty lucky to have been able to come around

reading this thread just makes me realize how abnormal my life style was and how much my brain chemistry and health may have changed without me even knowing
mean.gif

used to pop addys before every single midterm/finals, yea the come downs were pretty bad but i was addicted to meth in high school and no come down can COMPARE to tweak come downs. addy was like a tease.
I messed with 4loko hard, used it as chaser to everything. my routine everytime i had finals would be addy the night before/study/take finals/drink up/yayo/then line of xanny to fall asleep
now im 24 with a full time job, quit all drugs and planning on quitting cigs after 10 years. Considering all the **** i did im pretty lucky to have been able to come around
Damn dogg you was living that OC life balls out.  You should think about a heavy detox and some fasting.  I tried it a few years back and felt brand new till I relapsed
ohwell.gif

OP i deal with alot of epileptic patients i monitor brain waves...you had an eeg and what were your results?

never was really told the results. i've been to stressed to even ask. i have an appointment next week so i'll be sure to ask then , my mind been elsewhere these days ....

Got a friend who is currently taking adderall and drinkin energy drink will inform him about this..
THANKS OP for the info. Stay bless

Worst death I've ever had.

But I dropped energy drinks. 24 OZ Mountain Dew a day though.

Back
Top Bottom