Just a lil idea on the XIV....CG maybe??

Couple of days ago we saw a thread on an idea on CG 12's and it got me thinking about some other J's that havent been released and probably shouldbe released in that colourway....i know there has been a grey/green bean/black release but wondered how a lil twist (ala CG 9) would look...

sooo...i've got weak PS skills (well havent even tried, neither do I have da software yet anyway) so I put the idea to NT's finest "BP" whomade some twists to the original idea of a pattern to the ginger 14 lows and if you havent seen his showcasein the Sneaker Art forum...YOU SHOULD!
tongue.gif
some verryyyinteresting stuff going on there...and this is what he came up with... a lil AKCA/BP collabo...

pimp.gif

I would've prefered a CG or flint grey (like the inner trim) sole much like on the gingers (below)- just for the sake of clean up...but these above arelovely...
air-jordan-14-xiv-original-og-low-light-ginger-black-white_1_.jpg

so this is a lil BP appreciation/JB "recognise this type of release please" post!
wink.gif

I was thinkn we have too many 14's already but those r pretty nice actually wouldn't mind payin retail for those

for those interested.

imo my first ones are the cleanest. different colored soles and midsoles just dont look as good to me.

and for fun:

boyyyyyy u a killllla!!!!!...

the 1st row is definitely the cleanest- 1st pic is exactly what i envisioned ....the last four are just plainnnnnn FIIYYAAAHHHHH!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
!

and that last black one.....*FAINTS*

It's overr!!!!...never enough 14's till any1 of these 7 get released!

It could work but ,not the way they are in your pic, I do like your idea of a c.g. 14 however,I just aint feelin your design......

Originally Posted by BP the owner

for those interested.

imo my first ones are the cleanest. different colored soles and midsoles just dont look as good to me.

and for fun:
nice stuff

Originally Posted by BP the owner

for those interested.

and for fun:

I'm feeling those last one's in the CG section. Those black ones are probably the best looking XIV's I've ever seen. I hate the XIV with theexception of the black/university blue one's, but these two colorways if ever dropped will def be copped. Great job
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom