Just copped a Charger Daytona R/T (pics)

this thing is sick...i had an envoy xl, sold it yesterday and picked this up yesterday...lemme know what u guys think and i wanna get some wheels on it, prolly20's so give me some wheel suggestions...and guess what i paid? cuz i want to know if i got a good deal or not.

2006 with 27,000 miles
5.7L V8 Hemi...350HP
pimp.gif

20s would be pretty small on that thing...they barely look proper on a G coupe. I'd go with 22s. With the current economy state and the fact that Americancars don't hold value all too well, I wouldn't be surprised if you paid ~50% of the MSRP.

thanks..well according to the dealer ( which u never believe) but they took a $6,100 hit on this but it was sitting on the lot for 6 months so they wanted toget rid of it...i got it for $16,600..a new sticker on it is like $35,000 so i think its a good deal.

i just watched street kings last night.
that charger was lookin real nice.
as to the op nice whip grats on your pickup

Originally Posted by solesavage

dont put chrome rims on it.
Co sign... I'd either keep the current wheels, and work on stance, or get some good looking wheels Powder coated black, of matte black tomatch the Trunk.

I think anything looks good slammed though...

slammed_dodge_charger_with_airride_1-568-426.jpg

slammed_dodge_charger_with_airride_1_1-568-426.jpg

slammed_dodge_charger_with_airride_3_1-568-426.jpg

nice
pimp.gif

glanced at the prices on ebay, they going for the low it seems

Wait til next school year
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by SaNTi0321

Originally Posted by solesavage

dont put chrome rims on it.
Co sign... I'd either keep the current wheels, and work on stance, or get some good looking wheels Powder coated black, of matte black to match the Trunk.

I think anything looks good slammed though...

i disagree.

man bo @%+! wat everybody say and put some 2's or 4's on that !+##$ u feel me. i got the 3.5 wit some black.chrome 2's and the r/t sittin on stockjust waiting to be !+%*+@ wit over there summer.
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom