Just copped a new iphone!

I just copped a new iphone, What are some must have apps? and also Is there a way to txt everyone in my phone my new number ?

Originally Posted by JOE CAMEL SMOOTH

bro.........bad timing

I'm not so sure, with the iphone 5 coming out older models have been going for mad cheap

i had to get my own line today so i just decided to go to at&T , it was only 200..but how do i get ringtones

Welcome to apple my man
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by dbbabd

i had to get my own line today so i just decided to go to at&T , it was only 200..but how do i get ringtones
Get a time machine, go to 2005, go to myxertones.com and go ham

Originally Posted by dbbabd

I just copped a new iphone, What are some must have apps? and also Is there a way to txt everyone in my phone my new number ?

Games: Block Breaker 3 unlimited, Street Fighter IV.
Convenient apps: pdf reader, video stream, navigon, imdb, soundhound, timeme, planner, dropbox, weple diary.
Apps I reccommend: AVplayer, mangadlc, manga BDR, reminders!, dictionary.com app
Don't forget to jailbreak it.
wink.gif

I just got a 4 too. I wanted to wait for the 5, but my company got it for me, so whatever.

For Starters..Jailbreak.. then

-Pandora
-Facebook
-Angry Birds
-Billminder
-MLB 2011
-MSNBC
-ESPN
-Appbox Pro
-Aroundme
-

I'm an iPod touch owner but here are some apps I recommend:
VLC - a video player that plays several video formats. no more worries on converting video files to make them compatible for your apple product. just click on your ipod name in itunes, press the apps button that is in between summary and music, scroll down to the file sharing part, drag and drop
bfe15f69a6b6fa20a2956815c5e1a03ffcddf92.gif

Soundhound - identifies music for you
NBA game time - lets you check out game scores, box scores, etc..
Yelp - Review app for resturants, businesses, etc.
Nlogfree- If you want a decent synthesizer, this will do
Dictionary- for those times you want to look up words
tongue.gif

iPhone4
Recommendation: Don't Buy / updates soon
Last Release: June 24, 2010
Days Since Update412 (Avg = 256)

This is accoring to macrumours, you should've wait..phones are only going to get better

iPhone 4 is like $50 cheaper at Radioshack and like mentioned before new iphone is supposedly release September/October
My advice to you is to return it and have a pay as you go phone for a month or two

Back
Top Bottom