Just copped my AJ Concord 6 Rings....What do Y'all think about this shoe?

Originally Posted by lemurkicks23

Originally Posted by MH602

I try not to think about these, they are horrible.
tired.gif
I agree, what's with the 6 rings? I dont know if you should be proud of talking about this purchase. I feel sorry for those who think these are okay.

YOU FEEL SORRY FOR WHO?! get off that garbaage. if you dont like em fine. but you takin it too far.

I buy what I like.

and the thing is I never liked dub zeros, spik'zes, or any those air force fusion joints.

But these...I dunno feel like I'm surrounded by McCain supporters the way y'all hate on these.

Originally Posted by ckauffman23

i copped but i believe these are the worst put together shoe material and quality wise...

i don't support mccain at all (OBAMA 12'....looking ahead)but that one ^^^ is one reason i do not like these shoes, besides the total lack ofaesthetic creativity. i also think it is hilarious that someone said they passed because of the purple on the bottom....the concords are...concords because ofthe purple
roll.gif
just be honest these shoes look like they are coming straightout of a variant shop....but in all seriousness, if YOU like the shoe then by all means go for it. like my man jhobson said, don't do it to impressothers...for that very reason has this sneaker culture fell to a bunch of hypebeast that just buy something because its the last release....I AM DONE WITH THISTHREAD!!!

I am not one to go with the next best thing. They are not bad but I will not be spending my $$ on these. now if someone could point me in the direction of someDS XI's then maybe the wallet would open up

Saw them today; almost bought them till I noticed that there is no carbon fibre on this shoe.
In its place is just plastic.
Can anyone confirm this??

af8255ae0324c420456ec63d91d4cdf7aaf50e8.gif

i think they look hot! but needa control the money before it controls me.
i don't think there is any carbon fiber

No carbon fiber, I dont think there was any in the soles of the 13's, hence none in these.

And what the HECK is taking nike.com so long to ship these, I ordered sunday, and it still says pending delivery. I HATE NDC!

Dont like the six rings at all. and like most of the people that posted i would rather have concord XI.

Some of you guys are like old men that view the world in one way and no one else can change your mind because you are set in your ways. It's a new eraI'm 28 and I still love the Air Jordan 11 but as a business you have to come up with new ideas for a new generation. Personally I think the 6 rings shouldbe a Nike ID.

Peay you are right but come out with new concepts, new styles. The Jordan line was something bold and different.
They need to take risks and be different like they have been in the past.
Not make a shoe that is a combination of shoes that they have made in the years past.

Well I got mine in the mail today and I do like them even more in person.... the sole isn't as icy as I thought it'd be, but they're still good!

Back
Top Bottom