JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Originally Posted by I fLiPzKiCkZ I

So wait, are you in Seattle or in California? I thought you said you flew from Seattle to get it, but the tags still read CA

I was just about to type the same thing
laugh.gif

So wait, are you in Seattle or in California? I thought you said you flew from Seattle looks like you rode the city bus to get it, but the tags still read CA
FIXED.

Nice car, spoiled but still a nice car.

Its transmission isnt something im a fan of though still, id rather have an M3 or Evo X with a true manual transmission.

So wait, are you in Seattle or in California? I thought you said you flew from Seattle to get it, but the tags still read CA

nerd.gif

explanation

im in seattle, sorry flew from seattle to cali, then drove to seattle back. the jeans are 7's that are super comfortable. i wore them bc they are supercomfortable and soft.

Originally Posted by 10 Piece Nuggets

Nice car, spoiled but still a nice car.

Its transmission isnt something im a fan of though still, id rather have an M3 or Evo X with a true manual transmission.

most high end cars dont have a "true" manual ******. I still miss shifting on the Z
ohwell.gif

Nice car but you look like a herb. Hopefully this will help you get more girls. Yes im hating.

Edit: temp ban for name calling.

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

Damn u gon be 18? Young lookin @#$ #+%$$ anyeays congratd even tho im almost certsin your parents are paying for it

I cant stand it when dudes hate on people because they got nice stuff, its not their fault their parents have money.

Originally Posted by CJ863

So wait, are you in Seattle or in California? I thought you said you flew from Seattle looks like you rode the city bus to get it, but the tags still read CA
I'm a "hater", and I ride the bus often, hence my knowledge of bus stops
fixed

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

laugh.gif

he probably got it used anyway and left the old plates on. actually i have no idea if thats how it goes when you buy a used car.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

nerd.gif

Back
Top Bottom