JUST COPPED THE GT-R [NEW VIDEO pg 23]

Damn, dudes are harsh in here...
laugh.gif

Anyway, nice pickup. It's a nice car, but I just can't see myself dropping $80k or close to for a Nissan. Regardless if it's a GT-R, it's stilla Nissan.

Would rather take that kinda money and spoil myself in a M3 or a 5-series... and still have bread to spare. But that's just me.

Originally Posted by ONHOLLOWEDGROUND821

Originally Posted by FrenchBlue23

Did you get it pre-owned? That would explain the September tags.

Congrats bro, the ride is sick.

A pre-owned GT-R? dont give him an out on his story lol
Do you think he would really go through all that trouble posing and posting his ninjahood pics??
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

laugh.gif

he probably got it used anyway and left the old plates on. actually i have no idea if thats how it goes when you buy a used car.

I thought you are suppose to surrender the plates to DMV or something like that when you sell your car.

http://www.nysdmv.com/regtransfer.htm

this thread is full of questions that need to be answered!!!!
he's probably tryna find out how to properly wash a car.

Originally Posted by Sputnik

im in seattle, sorry flew from seattle to cali, then drove to seattle back. the jeans are 7's that are super comfortable. i wore them bc they are super comfortable and soft.

So you got it in Cali from a dealership and drove it back to WA?........bull, how did you get Cali plates then??? they dont give you plates at the dealershipson

im in seattle, sorry flew from seattle to cali, then drove to seattle back. the jeans are 7's that are super comfortable. i wore them bc they are super comfortable and soft.

So you got it in Cali from a dealership and drove it back to WA?........bull, how did you get Cali plates then??? they dont give you plates at the dealership son
laugh.gif
Word. The plates are mailed to you by the DMV. You get it weeks, if not a month, after your purchase.

Originally Posted by vrp32tl

Originally Posted by In Yo Nostril

Sept 09 tags?? on a new ride didnt you say in the other post you just got it?, ducktales son wanna know what ur plates come up as and the adress?

laugh.gif

he probably got it used anyway and left the old plates on. actually i have no idea if thats how it goes when you buy a used car.

I thought you are suppose to surrender the plates to DMV or something like that when you sell your car.

http://www.nysdmv.com/regtransfer.htm

New York DMV %#@? what does NY DMV have to do with cali?

I'm assuming he just transferred the plates from an old whip? Yes? No?

Nice car BTW....lemme go check these lotto #s

Originally Posted by wj4

So you got it in Cali from a dealership and drove it back to WA?........bull, how did you get Cali plates then??? they dont give you plates at the dealership son
laugh.gif
Word. The plates are mailed to you by the DMV. You get it weeks, if not a month, after your purchase.

Yeh know? honestly I dont care but ive never "caught" somebody on NT and id like to be right about this one so I can get some e-cred lol

Originally Posted by 23MCpizzle23

nerd.gif

nerd.gif

^Same here, Rob. It's cool that he has a nice car, I'm not bitter or anything. I'm just questioning because if 1+1 doesn't come out to 2, thenI'm just curious.

Transferring an old plate makes no sense because you have to be a resident in the state of California for the DMV to honor it. Otherwise all other small issuescome into play, ie the amount of yearly registration rate, tint law, no front plate law, etc.

Originally Posted by DAYTONA 5000

Damn mad hate in this thread, not a good look at all NT (although I think Alex is lying.)

could it be that he has less than 100 posts and is trying to ""prove the haters wrong meanwhile many dont even know who he is.. some things just dontmake much sense and people call you out on it. nothing wrong with that

Back
Top Bottom