just curious, how many of you clean the bottom of your J's???

enyceking

Banned
my girl saw me scrubbing the bottom of my grapes and gave me the 3rd degree over it. i do feel kinda weird about it in retrospect cuz its just gonna get dirtyagain but ive beeen doing this ever since i started buying j's for myself
nerd.gif
is this od?

nahs its not odd to me, i clean the soles of most of my shoes especially the ice soles, my girl does the same as yours, i think most do.

that is kinda weird...theyre just gonna get dirty all over again, and then youll have to clean them, and so on...

i only clean the bottom of any kicks when im going to sell them

i'll clean the soles if i'm going to sell them.......otherwise i just clean the clear soles. The dirt and grime can speed up yellowing.

i don't bother cleaning the bottom of my shoes. not that its od because if you love your shoes then you love them. take care of them however you want. tome though, it would be very time consuming.

I DO.....
I think if you clean the bottoms after every wear, when it comestimes to sell....they look better rather than just doing one cleanup before selling.
But hey....your kicks, your way!

i do it because i like to feel like im puttin on a brand new pair everytime i put some shoes on. and u have to do it on shoes wit clear soles if u dont wantthem to b piss yellow.

Originally Posted by Grailman911

i do it because i like to feel like im puttin on a brand new pair everytime i put some shoes on. and u have to do it on shoes wit clear soles if u dont want them to b piss yellow.
what he said

Why spend good money on a pair or shoes and then not take care of them?

Any shoes with a white outsole or clear outsole are cleaned every time i wear them.... It does mean however that those shoes just aren't worn that often.

I always do. I think if you do it this way, its harder for the dirt to stain the soles. i have a some J's i've worn countless times, but if you look atthe soles, theyre SUPER clean.

how do you guys clean the clear soles? i dont like using any kind of water because i feel like that will help yellow them
smh.gif

Naw bruh i dont think its odd...I dont do it but i do jus about evrything else to keep em clean so u jus do u bruh

I never do unless its some gum or rocks..sometimes its good to have that look of a used shoe...it lets me wear them more often...

nor do I ever sell my shoes

what do you all clean the bottom with? I just have some armor all cleaning wipes i end up using for bottoms

what about clear/icy soles? Does water yellow them out?

i've only been collecting shoes for a couple years now, but ever since i was in elementary school i would clean the bottom of my shoes cause i liked freshkicks

Back
Top Bottom