just curious......

nt....how do i know if a girl likes me?
i like this girl in my world history class but i dont know how she feels about me?
we talk and everything but i still dont know. NT yall been around the block so....

Originally Posted by Robby Valentino

if you put her left hand....in your pants...and she starts rumagging for gold

she might like you

laugh.gif

Any Signs of her showing interest?? Flirting ( eye contacts,smiling) Things of that nature.

If you two make eye contact a lot, in class or down the hallway, it's a sign she's interested in you and it's an invitation for you to come to herand start a conversation.

you a freshmen? jw
laugh.gif

but yea, if you guys make eye contact down the hallway and she smiles, its green light for you buddy

Stop being a (()) and just ask her of she wants to go out, if she says yes then there you go/

I can tell ur a freshman because u have Global Hostory..U better bag her quick be4 a sophmore or Junior does..and trust me, if she looks good,they will bagher, then smash , and pass it on to their freinds like a bowl of popcorn

she will give you that look, or if you talk to her on the phone, txt whatever, for one day just dont be the first to talk to her. if she feels like she has aneed to talk to you each day then you're pretty much set. just tell her how you feel and if shes not feeling you like that then forget it and move ondoesnt hurt to try.. maybe a little haha. but it could be good too remember that, be positive.

nah i'm a sophmore, your confused with world geography that's freshmen class, but i'm talking about world history ;sophmore.
thank you to all of yall even to you to Robby Valentino.

Back
Top Bottom